I feel we are limiting Gilbert Frierson, like to see Gurvan in slot.

Some of y’all clearly still don’t understand what the striker is doing. Carter would be even worse there than at safety. Lol at carter trying to cover slots and rbs.
Striker is the ultimate position where instincts are absolutely needed..U can tell gil has a very good understanding of what’s going on around him..that’s where 4 seems to struggle a bit..as far as Carter he is what he is

Advertisement
Striker is the ultimate position where instincts are absolutely needed..U can tell gil has a very good understanding of what’s going on around him..that’s where 4 seems to struggle a bit..as far as Carter he is what he is
Imagine carter chasing slot receivers. I swear people here don’t watch the games

Get Carter out of center field and play him closer to the ball for blitz and run support and take him out of the targeting zone. He might last a full game. And he’s probably better suited for it anyway.

The "Carter to LB or Striker" argument has been talked about 100 times. Time to dead that. Not happening. He is who he is. A head-hunting SS that unfortunately might not have a place in the scheme because thats all he really is and won't change.

Some of y’all clearly still don’t understand what the striker is doing. Carter would be even worse there than at safety. Lol at carter trying to cover slots and rbs.
Thank you for the love of God.. you wanna put a guy who can’t cover at a position that covers shiftier guys

Advertisement
IMO Smith needs to be on the field. He's too explosive of an athlete to be sitting behind anybody.

I don't even understand the logic behind having Carter at Safety. He's stiff, not rangy, I don't think he's EVER made a play on the football since he's been here and he gets kicked out of every game.
He’s not better than Frierson at his position so he absolutely should be sitting behind him. Now as it regards to some other players we constantly play who Fvck up, absolutely he should be playing more

He’s not better than Frierson at his position so he absolutely should be sitting behind him. Now as it regards to some other players we constantly play who Fvck up, absolutely he should be playing more

(A) You assume that. Are you actually giving this staff the benefit of the doubt? You see how they manage other positions
(B) That kid needs to be on the field in some capacity. Speaking from someone who's seen him/coached again him. Frierson is playing well but I'd find a way to get my best/fastest/nastiest 11 guys on the field. Smith is nasty explosive MF'er sitting on the bench.

I know Gil doesn’t practice at saftey but he did not look nearly as good at saftey as he does striker. In the limited saftey snaps he took saturday he played much better closer to the line. Also why so much Gurvan hate I thought he looked the best he has all year saturday in coverage.

Advertisement
(A) You assume that. Are you actually giving this staff the benefit of the doubt? You see how they manage other positions
(B) That kid needs to be on the field in some capacity. Speaking from someone who's seen him/coached again him. Frierson is playing well but I'd find a way to get my best/fastest/nastiest 11 guys on the field. Smith is nasty explosive MF'er sitting on the bench.
He is, but I’m fine with Him sitting behind Frierson(who has been one of our 3 most consistent players since the season started on D).

Advertisement
Back