I feel we are limiting Gilbert Frierson, like to see Gurvan in slot.

Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
I feel like we are limiting his skill set by playing him at striker, I mean he’s balling but he’s has plenty of range, it seems it would make more sense for him and Carter to switch. Also, I kinda like Gurvan hall in the nickel spot from time to time, our defense has a lot more versatility than we actually use.

Advertisement
IMO Smith needs to be on the field. He's too explosive of an athlete to be sitting behind anybody.

I don't even understand the logic behind having Carter at Safety. He's stiff, not rangy, I don't think he's EVER made a play on the football since he's been here and he gets kicked out of every game.

Advertisement
IMO Smith needs to be on the field. He's too explosive of an athlete to be sitting behind anybody.

I don't even understand the logic behind having Carter at Safety. He's stiff, not rangy, I don't think he's EVER made a play on the football since he's been here and he gets kicked out of every game.

Amari needs the ol thank you for your service handshake at the end of the season. Hate to say it but we are better off if he doesn't come back. He can try a fresh start as a grad transfer senior somewhere else

Or bulk him up 10-15 lbs and put him on the LB depth chart to compete.

But Manny made him Captain instead so dont see either of these happening...

Man Macho keep telling em. Remember that spring Derrick Smith was killing it at safety by all the practice reports? All of a sudden he was moved to striker and put behind I think Finley. Then he moves back to safety and Carter is set in stone to start at one safety. He knows the defense..blah blah blah. Moving Smith stopped his progress at safety and then they moved him back to be behind Carter...I think our staff fckd that kid..

He’s a great athlete but I haven’t seen him making many plays to warrant extra playing time.

Advertisement
With this up coming class you can do soooo much.
If carter stays move him to LB your top 4 Carter Brooks Flagg Huff/Austin cave

safeties bubba hall and 2 Williams and you still got Can. K

Carter out here tackling fools like.....

but i cant help myself rob gronkowski GIF

Animated GIF

It’s going on two years of me saying Carter is a lb. Clemson week I posted we needed smith and gil on the field more. Especially for that game , if didn’t happen

Advertisement
Advertisement

Florida game..I honest don’t get the disdain by some of this guy..is he a all America, all acc type player no. But he has not been a liability back there as much as he’s made out to be..and as far as Gil he’s having a fantastic year and is a upgrade. Keontra I agree but idk where he’s getting those snaps at tbh

Advertisement
Back