I FEEL BAD FOR THE KIDS....

D.L.I.N.K.D.A.GR8

Da Man Da Myth Da Legend
That pain look on their faces at the end of the game, especially Jamal Carter. They wanted it man i empathize the pain they endure made me wanna cry and I didn't play.... they deserve better.

Advertisement
I was about to start a thread on this. I hated seeing that. You know, of all the stupid things the media and our chinstrap wearing sector of the fan base says, "support the players" is by far the most irritating.

If you really supported the players, you'd be hoping for Folden to be ousted. In their fat heads, supporting Golden = supporting the players. However, if you saw Jamal Carter, Stacy Coley, and a few others sitting there defeated on the bench while they watched FSU celebrate, you'd open your ******* eyes and realize pushing for Golden's firing IS supporting the players.

These dudes deserve better. They bust their *** and have no choice but to listen to these fat football terrorists or risk riding the bench behind some 5'5 150 lb walk-on. They want to win big games but they're being guided by a ******* clueless *******. We're wasting another round of future NFL players by racking up the L's.

They deserve a real coach.

I was about to start a thread on this. I hated seeing that. You know, of all the stupid things the media and our chinstrap wearing sector of the fan base says, "support the players" is by far the most irritating.

If you really supported the players, you'd be hoping for Folden to be ousted. In their fat heads, supporting Golden = supporting the players. However, if you saw Jamal Carter, Stacy Coley, and a few others sitting there defeated on the bench while they watched FSU celebrate, you'd open your ****ing eyes and realize pushing for Golden's firing IS supporting the players.

These dudes deserve better. They bust their *** and have no choice but to listen to these fat football terrorists or risk riding the bench behind some 5'5 150 lb walk-on. They want to win big games but they're being guided by a ****ing clueless *******. We're wasting another round of future NFL players by racking up the L's.

Pretty much.

There's some genuinely great players wasting away under Golden. Another raft of players that will be severely under-Drafted and ball out in the NFL. He's costing them a lot of money.

Advertisement
The look on their faces about brought tears to my eyes. These kids want it. They are giving their all. Just stuck playing for a loser.

I feel for the D-line getting the ultra rotation BS..every it got going good coarch would change personnel .

Players need to hold a players only meeting and demand more from each other. Someone a@# needs to be chewed and a statement that they are tired of losing. Until that happens its the same old story.

Kids played hard and those images were hard to see. Al raves about the leadership and unity on the team. Who is the guy on our team that refuses to lose? Who is the guy that gathers the troops and challenges them that this is our game to win? Who is the guy that is vocal that they are sick and tired of losing and calls teammates out for not doing their job? That is what we lack and the sad part is they don't know any better because the guy they look up to for leadership has none.

Advertisement
I agree 1000% you need players challenging one another " The Best teams in sports are Players lead not coach lead".

Players need to hold a players only meeting and demand more from each other. Someone a@# needs to be chewed and a statement that they are tired of losing. Until that happens its the same old story.

The ( in)competence of some of the members of the corching staff trumps the rah rah stuff. How much more can the kids give if the philosophy of the head guy doesn't maximize their talents and puts them in a position to win. There's just too much for them to overcome and "will" themselves to win

Advertisement
For the last 5 years this team has shown no ability to stop a team with a decent running game or a QB who can throw with any semblance of accuracy. Different players, same results. That's a scheme issue. I do feel bad for the players. They were playing their asses off last night but they are not being put in a position to win. That is 100% on the coaches.

Last edited:
Kids played hard and those images were hard to see. Al raves about the leadership and unity on the team. Who is the guy on our team that refuses to lose? Who is the guy that gathers the troops and challenges them that this is our game to win? Who is the guy that is vocal that they are sick and tired of losing and calls teammates out for not doing their job? That is what we lack and the sad part is they don't know any better because the guy they look up to for leadership has none.

This

crossover22[]_[];2315745 said:
The look on their faces about brought tears to my eyes. These kids want it. They are giving their all. Just stuck playing for a loser.

This

If you really supported the players, you'd be hoping for Folden to be ousted. In their fat heads, supporting Golden = supporting the players. However, if you saw Jamal Carter, Stacy Coley, and a few others sitting there defeated on the bench while they watched FSU celebrate, you'd open your ****ing eyes and realize pushing for Golden's firing IS supporting the players.

These dudes deserve better. They bust their *** and have no choice but to listen to these fat football terrorists or risk riding the bench behind some 5'5 150 lb walk-on. They want to win big games but they're being guided by a ****ing clueless *******. We're wasting another round of future NFL players by racking up the L's.

Pretty much.

There's some genuinely great players wasting away under Golden. Another raft of players that will be severely under-Drafted and ball out in the NFL. He's costing them a lot of money.

This

The ( in)competence of some of the members of the corching staff trumps the rah rah stuff. How much more can the kids give if the philosophy of the head guy doesn't maximize their talents and puts them in a position to win. There's just too much for them to overcome and "will" themselves to win

This

For the last 5 years this team has shown no ability to stop a team with a decent running game or a QB who can throw with any semblance of accuracy. Different players, same results. That's a scheme issue. I do feel bad for the players. They were playing their asses off last night but they are not being put in a position to win. That is 100% on the coaches.

And this

Advertisement
Players could just have a Varsity Blues moment at the VT halftime.

"We're not going back out there with you. Nor you, nor you."

I agree 1000% you need players challenging one another " The Best teams in sports are Players lead not coach lead".

Not college football. Sure players taking each other by the neck and shaking the effort out is need, but the HC really matters in college football.

Advertisement
Back