I expect a big win this weekend

Advertisement
Definitely, this win would help catapult the season leading up to the FSU game. Lets go canes!

I'm starting to get a bad feeling. I was pumped up Mon-Thu, but now I am worried that we might lose in a close one.

Still, the guys will give maximum effort, so they can hold their heads high despite the outcome.

I am guarding my enthusiasm at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our season is destined to end in Blacksburg. We are gonna win Saturday.

It wouldn't be current UM football unless we prolonged the inevitable nut stomp.

Virginia

This. I'm worried to death we get to UVA and control our destiny and lay an egg.

Given the trend with El Foldo, we'll control our own destiny twice and blow it both times. That's how El Foldo rolls.

I'm starting to get a bad feeling. I was pumped up Mon-Thu, but now I am worried that we might lose in a close one.

Still, the guys will give maximum effort, so they can hold their heads high despite the outcome.

I am guarding my enthusiasm at this point.

At a bare minimum, we should pull a moral victory out of this heated coastal rivalry

that last game in Bobby Dodd was an overtime shootout, where we gave up 45, wake up man, the delujsional state of this fanbase is really confirming my bad feelings about tomorrow

Advertisement
Haven't learned your lesson yet? ...only thing I expect now is disappointment. If it doesn't come it is a good Saturday

So, Reilly Gibbons, a UM commit who left us at the altar for Stanford for the academics, has transferred to USF after 1 semester. LOLOL

Advertisement
Parents are the issue with both kids. Most parents would say you made this decision, you stick it out. Talk to you again about in May.

Parents are the issue with both kids. Most parents would say you made this decision, you stick it out. Talk to you again about in May.

It's called growing up and taking responsibility for your decisions as opposed to enabling, parents need to say "no',

Advertisement
Back