I Don't Want To Be Left Out -- TVD

I wasn't calling u out on that Incase it came across that way. I agree to an extent about coming out flat etc and that being on coaches. But when a team matures they don't count on coaching to keep from coming out flat. That's the reason we have a leadership committee. Yes without question preparation is all on coaches. Today for me besides Tyler looking like **** out biggest issues should've been corrected through coaching. On defense 12 KEPT losing containment. He'd dive inside over and over and it wasn't designed stunts because our lbers would be right there with him. So we'd lose the edge and they'd constantly run counters or rpo. That should've been corrected on defense. Far as offense goes we can both see with correction/criticism for locking on x Tyler is in a SERIOUS funk. He's lost his confidence and it'll take running some very safe isolated routes to possibly get him back in a groove. Cause right now I'd say NC State,poo & Louisville all take us down with 2 of the 3 getting UGLY. We gotta figure something out asap. That's all I know.
Yikes.... I know you were feeling pretty positive about our chances vs poo and the other a few weeks ago to now we're gonna drop our next 3 with at least 2 of them being blowouts is scary.

Advertisement
Yikes.... I know you were feeling pretty positive about our chances vs poo and the other a few weeks ago to now we're gonna drop our next 3 with at least 2 of them being blowouts is scary.
Yeah. I REALLY don't think poo is that great of a team and I think Louisville will be a high scoring game. My only reason for doubt all specifically relates to Tyler. If he can't get his confidence back we're screwed. Cause we'll need him for those types of games. Hopefully he'll get a groove going before that.

Advertisement
I see a QB who doesn’t appear to be the putting extra work in. He’s aiming, he’s thinking too much. He’s trying to read the D mid play rather than knowing where he’s going to go with it. But if you’re getting the reps in, you don’t have to think like that.

Advertisement
Back