I Don't Want To Be Left Out -- TVD

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Since everyone else has a hot take on TVD climbing Suck Balls Mountain, I felt like I was falling behind.

I think he's lost it. He's gone mental. He locks onto X. He doesn't look at other open receivers. Plays golf too much.

His mother dresses him funny.

What do you guys think, I don't know really.

Ok.

Advertisement
Since everyone else has a hot take on TVD climbing Suck Balls Mountain, I felt like I was falling behind.

I think he's lost it. He's gone mental. He locks onto X. He doesn't look at other open receivers. Plays golf too much.

Ok.

Doctor McCoy hates him for his cold, emotionless Vulcan logic.

Star Trek Eye Roll GIF

Last edited:
Any DC with half a brain is going to tell his DB just watch the QB when he first drops back.

75% he’ll probably look to, and go to X. Double him quick.. other times guys just rush over help on the coverage if your near.. cause you have a great chance to pick it off.

I’m legit scared of what FSwho is going to do to this dude.

Advertisement

Ok.
Empirical, without TVD, Miami would have lost the game today. Give the guy some credit please.

Advertisement
Our staring field position today was as good as you’ll ever see for a team and we had three points at the half. Terrible decisions by the qb and very vanilla play calling. We’re also starting to get very tight with the formations again. The Mario effect has made Dawsons offense look unrecognizable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's hard to tell on TV but are the WRs even getting open down field much? It seems like everything is covered down the field when we throw it. If that's the case then why not play with tempo and dink and dunk like Virginia?

Formations has nothing to do with that. It’s all straight drop backs now or runs with no creativity from tight formations. Tvd has always been more comfortable in 11 personnel. That’s no secret.
Perhaps the formations are a function of "what would he throw less interceptions or incompletions out of"?

Opening up the formations only make a pick 6 easier when he throws to X in quintuple coverage and no one is on Young or George by 20 yards.

Formations has nothing to do with that. It’s all straight drop backs now or runs with no creativity from tight formations. Tvd has always been more comfortable in 11 personnel. That’s no secret.
might be true but i dont care. these are bush league throws. no excuse for them.

Advertisement
Back