I Don't Even Know Anymore...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was recruiting ever this bad under Golden or Shannon? Seriously asking because I'm having a hard time remembering.

Obviously we've had statistically worse seasons, but did we ever implode from a recruiting standpoint like we are this season? These decommits seem very concerning to me. I'm admittedly not as well versed in the recruiting side of things, but being down to 3 offensive commits after the season we've had seems like an undeniable indictment of the coaching staff, namely Richt.

At what point is there going to be some level of accountability? I'd hate to say the sky is falling, but that's sure as **** what it looks like.

We have the #2 defense in the country, went 7-5, and the offense was downright painful to watch. It doesn't seem as though changes are coming, the best assistant coaching prospects are being picked up by everyone but us, we're bleeding recruits, I expect we'll lose a lot of players to the draft, on and on.

We are actually death spiraling into obsolescence. How the **** can this be happening?

- Richt doesn’t give a **** as long as his son has a job. He’ll make Jon the OC in a year or two. Watch. He’s not here to win, he’s here on a personal agenda.

- BOT does not give a **** - ticket sales were up this year. The program is clean. Winning is not a priority.

- Blake James is a transvestite version of Don Bailey Jr. He’s an incompetent and useless doormat. Susan Dengham Miller would make a better AD.

- Our boosters and former players are just about the only people who can save this program. Let’s hope that Bernie Kosar, Jonathan Vilma, etc come through for us because otherwise, we’re ****ed.

Advertisement
CMR needs to be honest with himself and determine if he has the desire to keep doing this. Young Richt will get a job elsewhere, the good Lord will see to that. CMR needs to do what Manny Diaz did and change. Look at what the college game has become and evolve. I can't believe the damage he's done with his **** offense. It's boring, to say the least. Thou shalt not lie, Coach, not even to your self, you f'ing heathen. Now change or be damned to ****!

Go Canes!

- Richt doesn’t give a **** as long as his son has a job. He’ll make Jon the OC in a year or two. Watch. He’s not here to win, he’s here on a personal agenda.

- BOT does not give a **** - ticket sales were up this year. The program is clean. Winning is not a priority.

- Blake James is a transvestite version of Don Bailey Jr. He’s an incompetent and useless doormat. Susan Dengham Miller would make a better AD.

- Our boosters and former players are just about the only people who can save this program. Let’s hope that Bernie Kosar, Jonathan Vilma, etc come through for us because otherwise, we’re ****ed.
Wtf are our former players gonna do ? They can’t do anything but complain on Twitter just like another fan . Obviously it doesn’t hurt but , how effective has Paradise camp with all those guys really been ?

If they were going to help they would have already . All of these former players turned HOFers and millionaires appear to be unable to even get into Richt or Blake James ear and inspire them to take ANY action . This **** is beyond bad to the point like somebody else said it’s almost like this is purposeful .

Literally none of the problems the team is facing are being addressed .

Below average QB play = No commits in 2019, no QB coach change
Below average OL play = No commits in 2019, no OL coach change
Horrible playcalling = No changes, comments insinuating they’re going to “stick with it” so no OC coming
Below average recruiting across the board = No coaching changes whatsoever

This isn’t even acceptable for a high school staff , how this is allowed at the University of Miami is a joke . How our BOT and former players have absolutely no influence is beyond me . These guys have radio shows , podcasts, get interviewed all the time, Irvin and Vilma both on NFL network , they should be cooking Richt every chance they get . U Family right ? Put heat on Richt and James then . Now. Sapp be the ******* you are and rip Richts *** to shreds every chance you get in a interview . Fck it !

Sht wont happen tho . We had to lose by 60 to Clemson before mfs would make a move in Golden . It literally took a huge embarrassment on the field for anyone to make a move . Pathetic

Was recruiting ever this bad under Golden or Shannon? Seriously asking because I'm having a hard time remembering.

Obviously we've had statistically worse seasons, but did we ever implode from a recruiting standpoint like we are this season? These decommits seem very concerning to me. I'm admittedly not as well versed in the recruiting side of things, but being down to 3 offensive commits after the season we've had seems like an undeniable indictment of the coaching staff, namely Richt.

At what point is there going to be some level of accountability? I'd hate to say the sky is falling, but that's sure as **** what it looks like.

We have the #2 defense in the country, went 7-5, and the offense was downright painful to watch. It doesn't seem as though changes are coming, the best assistant coaching prospects are being picked up by everyone but us, we're bleeding recruits, I expect we'll lose a lot of players to the draft, on and on.

We are actually death spiraling into obsolescence. How the **** can this be happening?
With an arrogant HC and having his family in the system sucking money outta program, Richt is getting what he wants!! He gave a mil for the IPF but stealing it back by hiring his family! It's about him right now because nothing else he's doing is making any sense!! It's simple as that!!

Advertisement
Golden recruiting was really terrible in the 2015 class in terms of ranking but when you actually go back and look at it there was some productive kids in that class. 2013 class had a lot of talent just not a lot of numbers, 2014 was really top heavy but overall his best class, 2012 was top heavy and **** even al Golden found a way to pull in 2 5 stars, still don’t know how he was able to get Tracy Howard when the kid was a lifelong uf fan. 2016 was well on its way of being Golden’s best class by far too. Planted the seeds for a lot of that class for richt. I’m dismayed this has gotten to this point, richt better close his targets down the stretch... he’s got Miami looking like a joke on offense and in the eyes of some recruits
Not saying Golden was a great coach and shouldn't have been fired, but he had to deal with the "death penalty" floating in recruiting circles. Golden said opposing coaches like Jimbo and Dabo used that all the time with recruits. Hard to get top folks when your program is facing sanctions. Richt has no excuse.

Its alreadytoo late....its been too late. Waiting a year to give MR another year with a new OC is just wasting time. Most of the fan base is clueless but he will lose the fans when he possibly gets bodied by UF. I dont want that to happen but its probably likely
He lost the fans that pay attention at UVA.

They gave Richt too much control of the program. I’ve been saying it for weeks. If no changes are made soon, expect a horrible recruiting class, especially on the O side. The only chance to get recruits excited is a splash hire at OC, because none of them want to play in this O. This will compound Richt’s problems. How can he get the quality players to run his system if he can’t get ANY players? By the time he changes the O to suit the talent he has, the talent will be gone. Then what?
I'm going on record, if Pastor doesn't at least get to the ACCCG in 2019, he'll be fired. Or at least we can hope.

Advertisement
Not saying Golden was a great coach and shouldn't have been fired, but he had to deal with the "death penalty" floating in recruiting circles. Golden said opposing coaches like Jimbo and Dabo used that all the time with recruits. Hard to get top folks when your program is facing sanctions. Richt has no excuse.
Golden was a disaster and shot himself in the foot just like Recht has.

We can dump on Recht without excusing Al.

Advertisement
Back