I Don't Even Know Anymore...

D

deleted18380

Was recruiting ever this bad under Golden or Shannon? Seriously asking because I'm having a hard time remembering.

Obviously we've had statistically worse seasons, but did we ever implode from a recruiting standpoint like we are this season? These decommits seem very concerning to me. I'm admittedly not as well versed in the recruiting side of things, but being down to 3 offensive commits after the season we've had seems like an undeniable indictment of the coaching staff, namely Richt.

At what point is there going to be some level of accountability? I'd hate to say the sky is falling, but that's sure as **** what it looks like.

We have the #2 defense in the country, went 7-5, and the offense was downright painful to watch. It doesn't seem as though changes are coming, the best assistant coaching prospects are being picked up by everyone but us, we're bleeding recruits, I expect we'll lose a lot of players to the draft, on and on.

We are actually death spiraling into obsolescence. How the **** can this be happening?

Advertisement
They gave Richt too much control of the program. I’ve been saying it for weeks. If no changes are made soon, expect a horrible recruiting class, especially on the O side. The only chance to get recruits excited is a splash hire at OC, because none of them want to play in this O. This will compound Richt’s problems. How can he get the quality players to run his system if he can’t get ANY players? By the time he changes the O to suit the talent he has, the talent will be gone. Then what?

Its alreadytoo late....its been too late. Waiting a year to give MR another year with a new OC is just wasting time. Most of the fan base is clueless but he will lose the fans when he possibly gets bodied by UF. I dont want that to happen but its probably likely

We lose to UF next year...its going to get ugly for Ritch real quick

Advertisement
whether it's correct or not, when things are looking like nothing but a giant ****storm, you reach a point where it's logical to
question whether or not things are being done to make things this bad on purpose.

Its alreadytoo late....its been too late. Waiting a year to give MR another year with a new OC is just wasting time. Most of the fan base is clueless but he will lose the fans when he possibly gets bodied by UF. I dont want that to happen but its probably likely
I agree, it’s already to late and Richt is dead man walking even if he doesn’t know it yet. I guess my only questions is how much worse does it has to get for the levees to break and changes to be made. Smh

Golden recruiting was really terrible in the 2015 class in terms of ranking but when you actually go back and look at it there was some productive kids in that class. 2013 class had a lot of talent just not a lot of numbers, 2014 was really top heavy but overall his best class, 2012 was top heavy and **** even al Golden found a way to pull in 2 5 stars, still don’t know how he was able to get Tracy Howard when the kid was a lifelong uf fan. 2016 was well on its way of being Golden’s best class by far too. Planted the seeds for a lot of that class for richt. I’m dismayed this has gotten to this point, richt better close his targets down the stretch... he’s got Miami looking like a joke on offense and in the eyes of some recruits

Was recruiting ever this bad under Golden or Shannon? Seriously asking because I'm having a hard time remembering.

Obviously we've had statistically worse seasons, but did we ever implode from a recruiting standpoint like we are this season? These decommits seem very concerning to me. I'm admittedly not as well versed in the recruiting side of things, but being down to 3 offensive commits after the season we've had seems like an undeniable indictment of the coaching staff, namely Richt.

At what point is there going to be some level of accountability? I'd hate to say the sky is falling, but that's sure as **** what it looks like.

We have the #2 defense in the country, went 7-5, and the offense was downright painful to watch. It doesn't seem as though changes are coming, the best assistant coaching prospects are being picked up by everyone but us, we're bleeding recruits, I expect we'll lose a lot of players to the draft, on and on.

We are actually death spiraling into obsolescence. How the **** can this be happening?

al and randy both imploded several times, what's different is that there were legit expectations of a top 10 finish. Worst case should have been 3 losses, one of which in the ACCCG, and somehow we've got 5 losses. Kids see that's the kind of team we are.

Advertisement
We’re going to hurt for many years after this. A disaster recruiting class can affect you for years

Stop being a drama queen. Are you one of the clueless fanbase or are you in the know...lol

This is exactly what I think will happen. Then they’ll be forced to fire Richt or shut down the program. The fans and alums will just be BALLISTIC!

I agree, it’s already to late and Richt is dead man walking even if he doesn’t know it yet. I guess my only questions is how much worse does it has to get for the levees to break and changes to be made. Smh
Alot of the fans are blind and clueless its already over, its one thing to lose games but for the whole recruiting momentum to drop is the death of him as a HC here. When I saw Nunn commit and then 2 weeks later decommit I knew it was over in terms of the recruiting front. A kid doesnt commit and walk that fast unless he doesnt believe in the staff, he believes weeks prior like most fans and saw the engine underneath the paint and bolted. I always knew Neal wasnt coming and all those other kids, we got destroyed on national signing day yearly with this staff. Its over for them the fan base will turn bad for him next season

Advertisement
Crazy part about all this is the staff hasn't proven they can close well. Previous classes they came out the gate strong, held on to who they had for the most part and had weak closes. This year it's all fallen apart and now we expect them to close strong when they haven't shown they could in the past with better on field results than they have this year.

Lmao was it ever this bad under golden or Shannon..I’ll put it like this..shannon and golden filled out their classes with kids who did not belong at Miami..like darion hall..Nate dortch..Christopher Ivey..billy sanders..the moment richit and this staff does that I’ll be the 1st to @ them on twitter

That’s just my opinion tho..I can’t namd one of the 15 guys we so far have committed or targeted (yet) that I’m like wtf...and Ryan Mayes says hello

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back