I don't care if I sound like a cheerleader, but it's...

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
...great to be a Miami Hurricane!

We went from the depths of despair when Folden was retained before the 2015 season to watching CMR infuse crazy talent and excitement into this program. If 2017 is a great year on the field, we will be playing for a National Championship soon.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;RYZ6-rort6E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYZ6-rort6E[/video]

2rc7442.jpg

Advertisement
We were in the depths before Coker left. Al Golden didn't invent ineptitude at Miami, the administration simply accepted it as the norm. Remember how many 1st rounders Randy Shannon developed? We were a dumpster fire for years.

But I do agree. We are well on our way to becoming the Miami of old. Amazing what opening the bank and getting a real coaching staff can do. **** shame it took them 15 years to get it right.

Our 2017 schedule sets up very nicely. I could see slipping up 1 game in there, 2 at the max. Should be a great season which should help solidify a likely top 5 recruiting class.

And we WILL win a championship before the 2018 class departs.

You can already see the difference in the recruits we go after. A few years ago we were fighting Memphis, Rutgers, Minnesota, FIU for half our recruits. I'm looking at our 2018 recruits and everyone you look at its between us and FSU/BAMA/LSU/OhioSt/UF...

There is a reason why so many other coaches spoke so highly of Golden. His departure makes everything that much more difficult for everything Non-UM.

I just hope CMR runs the score up on all these f*cks. The D needs to knock heads off and the O needs to shove it down opposing D's throats all ******* game. All ******* season.

You don't need a qualifier for being excited about the future of this program Wingz...

Anybody that can't see we're headed in a positive direction & we're as close as we've been to being back to playing at a Championship level is simply a troll & not a real fan.

Coach Richt has rebuilt this **** thing, we're recruiting at a higher level than we have since the early 00's & on the field there's a beyond noticeable difference in this teams competitive fire.

We actually have a staff that knows WTF it's doing, and we're finally getting rid of the stench of Folden.

I think we're finally going to be playing in ACCCG this season, and I think we'll have a chance... Not saying we'll win, but we'll actually have a shot. At this point, that's all I can ask for.

But, this #Storm18 class will be the thing that pushes us over the top to playing for a natty... That's what it takes, 3-4 consecutive classes stocked with Blue-chip talent, you get that plus exceptional coaching & manage to keep everyone healthy, it results in titles.

Just want to jump in here before the Debbie Downer brigade comes in here and tries to **** in everyone's Cheerios. You know, those guys who magically appear after a loss and disappear when the team starts winning again. F-them. The team is headed in the right direction for the first time in a decade+.

Advertisement
6 to midnight in .000001

Can't wait to see the dogs let loose in < 7 months

is it too early to start the count down?

...great to be a Miami Hurricane!

We went from the depths of despair when Folden was retained before the 2015 season to watching CMR infuse crazy talent and excitement into this program. If 2017 is a great year on the field, we will be playing for a National Championship soon.

It's about **** time.

Advertisement
If I were to have gone through and upvoted all the great posts here,.. Admin would have my upvote button disconected,.. And have me on probation!.. We got every reason in the world to be wearing our "U" gear with some real purpose!! This upcoming season gonna be "****"!!

My tunica albuginea has locked shut and trapped copious amounts of blood in my corpora cavernosa.

In other words, there's a boner, men. There's a boner.

Advertisement
Every so often a program has to reach "rock bottom"..... it happened to us in the mid 90s

We all saw it happen against Clemson....

From the ashes we shall rise...

Every so often a program has to reach "rock bottom"..... it happened to us in the mid 90s

We all saw it happen against Clemson....

From the ashes we shall rise...

The Virginia game to close out the Orange Bowl wasn't low enough?

If I were to have gone through and upvoted all the great posts here,.. Admin would have my upvote button disconected,.. And have me on probation!.. We got every reason in the world to be wearing our "U" gear with some real purpose!! This upcoming season gonna be "****"!!

Was gonna neg you until you brought out the ****, a picture would have been better and gotten an upvote.

Advertisement
Back