I don't care how much the players weigh

Dalvin Cook's 2 TDs vs UM...name one cat on the field who didn't gain weight.

[video=youtube;6YLo5RlKMyo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YLo5RlKMyo[/video]

[video=youtube;bQYPF1f-qI4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQYPF1f-qI4[/video]

GOt Dam Kirby missing takles left and right!! That was suppose to be Skai Moore !!! SMHCrazy thing is Kirby missed point blank tackles on both Cook Touchdowns...Dam shame. This reminds me why I dont like him..dammit mane he is going to be our MLB??

I dont understand the Kirby hype. he is a good rotation back but not a lights out MLB. i hope he has really improved on his tackling.

What Kirby hype,he's been very mediocre here so far and is only our starting MLB because we have no one else.

I honestly think Kirby shouldnt have been giving the PT he had last year..... He played more then Grace and Grace had more tackles and made more Plays..... Kirby played good aginst the mediocre team and horrible against the good teams

Advertisement
not defending this staff but they have also demanded alot of guys lean down. i think some guys like Duke def looks faster and stronger last year.

5 guys missed a tackle on cook including perryman on that play but it's all on Kirby.... Man gtfoh Kirby will play very good this year..

5 guys missed a tackle on cook including perryman on that play but it's all on Kirby.... Man gtfoh Kirby will play very good this year..

Nah Brock Kirby had him heads up in the whole. that was his play to stop and he whiffed...everybody else had bad angles and Cook is a **** of a back.... That was Kirby all the way on the first TD I mean

when you have zero success on the field, because you're a ****** of a gameday coach, you have to fabricate something, which in the case of grohlden is weight room and facilities

Advertisement
when you have zero success on the field, because you're a ****** of a gameday coach, you have to fabricate something, which in the case of grohlden is weight room and facilities

1235462_10151603392301681_1027968550_n1.jpg

Advertisement
Back