I don't care how much the players weigh

RL52U

Redshirt Freshman
Seriously I don't need some step by step this guy is up 5lbs this guy is now 219 where last year he was 218 so he must be better because of 1 lb.

Yeah it's great that they are in the weight room, but this isn't body sculpting. This is football. I want to know how people are playing. I want to know who is catching passes. I want to know who is hitting hard. How the QB reads are going, how fast the defense is playing.

So anybody from UM's athletic department that sees this knock off this weight info crap, and start putting out information about the actual football play.

I also don't need to hear about "working hard" and "playing tails off" that's the expectation. That's like saying...well we are breathing, and we are sweating, and our heart rate is up.

Advertisement
The funny part about this is it were never mentioned there'd be a hundred guys wanting to know current weights lol.

The funny part about this is it were never mentioned there'd be a hundred guys wanting to know current weights lol.

They can just put out an official roster that lists the current weights and if you need to know it. It's on there for people to read.

"Kayaa ate a pretty big chipotle burrito last night..it looks like he gained 1 pound. Will it slow him down? Or is it gas?..that will help him throw the ball further" ...wtf is this.

They can just put out an official roster that lists the current weights and if you need to know it. It's on there for people to read.

"Kayaa ate a pretty big chipotle burrito last night..it looks like he gained 1 pound. Will it slow him down? Or is it gas?..that will help him throw the ball further" ...wtf is this.

Lol oh I get your point totally, I just tune it out because I know Golden's full of ****!

Advertisement
In Al's mind, weights equate with wins. They both start with "W" so it must be true. Weights/Wins. More weight, more wins. In his linear mind, methinks, he thinks the obverse is also true, less weight, less wins. Say it over and over again until you come to believe it. See. It's easy. Al has a Masters degree in sports psychology. He knows.

Unfortunately, it appears as though he never took physics. (A fat object at rest tends to stay a fat object at rest). And we won't discuss acceleration.

Meh... some guys needed to gain weight Like Stacy Coley and Herb Waters Deion Bush keeps getting injured I would like to see him at 210..... Yearby clearly needed to gain weight.... for his NFL future..... Wyche needed to lose weight..Im sorry i hate GOlden too but some guys weight affected their play on the field.. Now a guy like Jermaine Grace you think he is getting drafted high at linebacker weighing 208? He isnt..Im sorry I would like to see him at 220 to see him have a higher chance of getting drafted high.... You know a reason Rashad Greene went so late in the draft... ? Cause he weighed in at 178 at the combine..

I only want to see guys at a better weight to see their draft stock increase IDGAF about anything else because we goin 5-7 regardless

Bigger don't mean better, and it certainly doesn't change how the NFL perceives you.

Duke put on weight, but sounds to me like Cleveland's gonna use Him as a specialty guy.

Who's Lamar Miller runnin' over?

Benjamin's the same player He was at UM.

Regardless of weight, you are who you are.

Bigger don't mean better, and it certainly doesn't change how the NFL perceives you.

Duke put on weight, but sounds to me like Cleveland's gonna use Him as a specialty guy.

Who's Lamar Miller runnin' over?

Benjamin's the same player He was at UM.

Regardless of weight, you are who you are.

Oh yea ? How do u figure?

Lamar Miller got bigger and was one of the best short yardage running backs in the NFL last year with the worst offensive line go look it up... I read GM's say that Rashad Greens weight was a concern and that he wasnt strong enough to play outside against the press... Nobody drafting a 208 pound linebacker in the first 3 rounds. I completely disagree with everything your sayin (except the part about benjamin)

Advertisement
Word is...Travis Benjamin IS fighting for his football life to make that 53-man roster.

Lamar Miller got bigger and was one of the best short yardage running backs in the NFL last year with the worst offensive line go look it up... I read GM's say that Rashad Greens weight was a concern and that he wasnt strong enough to play outside against the press...

Lamar Millier's the same player with the Dolphins He was at UM, He ain't runnin' nobody over.
They wouldn't have acquired Moreno last year, or drafted the RB outta Boise this year, if He was.
You are who you are.

Lamar Miller got bigger and was one of the best short yardage running backs in the NFL last year with the worst offensive line go look it up... I read GM's say that Rashad Greens weight was a concern and that he wasnt strong enough to play outside against the press...

Lamar Millier's the same player with the Dolphins He was at UM, He ain't runnin' nobody over.
They wouldn't have acquired Moreno last year, or drafted the RB outta Boise this year, if He was.
You are who you are.

Perhaps most impressive about Miller’s game was his ability to make something out of nothing and always move the chains. He converted 83 percent of his 3rd-and-1 opportunities, best among running backs with at least 10 attempts, and he did so even when the blocking failed him as it did in the last-linked vine. He was similarly productive on 3rd-and short (3rd-and-3 or less) as he converted 72 percent of those opportunities. Making the most out of his carries was the common theme for Miller in 2014, all leading to a +11.0 grade as a runner than ranked fifth in the league among running backs.

At Miami we took him out on 3rd and 1 and gave it to Clements...

Advertisement
Miller has certainly evolved into a more complete RB; one reason I personally approved his eaRly departure.

But at UM he not too infrequently nurtured a gimpy shoulder

Miller has certainly evolved into a more complete RB; one reason I personally approved his eaRly departure.

But at UM he not too infrequently nurtured a gimpy shoulder

This..if it wasnt for that shoulder.....

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook's 2 TDs vs UM...name one cat on the field who didn't gain weight.

[video=youtube;6YLo5RlKMyo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YLo5RlKMyo[/video]

[video=youtube;bQYPF1f-qI4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQYPF1f-qI4[/video]

GOt Dam Kirby missing takles left and right!! That was suppose to be Skai Moore !!! SMHCrazy thing is Kirby missed point blank tackles on both Cook Touchdowns...Dam shame. This reminds me why I dont like him..dammit mane he is going to be our MLB??

GOt Dam Kirby missing takles left and right!! That was suppose to be Skai Moore !!! SMHCrazy thing is Kirby missed point blank tackles on both Cook Touchdowns...Dam shame. This reminds me why I dont like him..dammit mane he is going to be our MLB??

I dont understand the Kirby hype. he is a good rotation back but not a lights out MLB. i hope he has really improved on his tackling.

I dont understand the Kirby hype. he is a good rotation back but not a lights out MLB. i hope he has really improved on his tackling.

What Kirby hype,he's been very mediocre here so far and is only our starting MLB because we have no one else.

Advertisement
Back