I don’t normally like to brag about my children, but…

Advertisement
The fambly is very talented and the potential is sky high. The fambly is just small in number.

Yeah I was definitely confused by his decreased usage late....hopefully he continues on his trajectory because of the returning WRs he showed the most promise////

Advertisement
Half Baked Reaction GIF

For locking the GOAT thread

Advertisement
Aren't we kinda your children? Or maybe it's actually you're kinda like our babysitter? Like the hot babysitter of course.

I hope he is the next Rambo. Guys like him, Richards, Honey Nut, Andre, they can change a game, special kind of talent. Creates opportunities for others too.

Advertisement
Key’s going to throw up a nice season in 2022 that’s for sure. Between him and Brinson and possibly Larson we have the WR corps to put up huge numbers in the ACC this year. We of course just need the OC to call plays that take advantage of TVD and Smith & Company.
Who's this Larson you speak of?

Advertisement
Aren't we kinda your children? Or maybe it's actually you're kinda like our babysitter? Like the hot babysitter of course.

I hope he is the next Rambo. Guys like him, Richards, Honey Nut, Andre, they can change a game, special kind of talent. Creates opportunities for others too.
Please stop.

Key’s going to throw up a nice season in 2022 that’s for sure. Between him and Brinson and possibly Larson we have the WR corps to put up huge numbers in the ACC this year. We of course just need the OC to call plays that take advantage of TVD and Smith & Company.
and a QB that delivers

IMO the most talented WR on the roster, along with Jacolby George.

The combination of speed, route running & ability to create separation with his feet make him a high upside potential monster... The only thing he needs to work on is becoming more physical against Press man, last tyear vs FSU Omarion Cooper was all up in his chest plate & he didn’t fair too well in that matchup...

But otherwise, he has every tool necessary to be a big time Wide out for us.

However, depending on who the OC is, high volume targets could become a scarcity, so we’ll have to see what happens on that front before we know what kinda production we can anticipate from the WR group.

Advertisement
Back