I don’t normally like to brag about my children, but…

Advertisement
IMO the most talented WR on the roster, along with Jacolby George.

The combination of speed, route running & ability to create separation with his feet make him a high upside potential monster... The only thing he needs to work on is becoming more physical against Press man, last tyear vs FSU Omarion Cooper was all up in his chest plate & he didn’t fair too well in that matchup...

But otherwise, he has every tool necessary to be a big time Wide out for us.

However, depending on who the OC is, high volume targets could become a scarcity, so we’ll have to see what happens on that front before we know what kinda production we can anticipate from the WR group.
You know Smiff is my guy. My fav wr on the roster. Some kids just turn it up when the lights go on. I don’t care what his measurements are, his 40 time, his 7 on 7 performance, etc. when the pads are on and the whistle blows, this kid shines. He is a savage when the ball is in the air. He goes after that ball as aggressively as anyone I can remember in recent years. They got to call his number more.

Advertisement
1642775903599.png

Advertisement
Yes, I almost forgot about George, who given chances late, showed he was the real deal as well! I look for (hope for lol) the trio of Brinson, George, and Smiff to take the leap....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey...when your 15yo daughter goes to the mall to get her nails done and thinks to get dad some Canes stuff thats a win....lol.
Absolutely. Hope you're not offended by my joke, I didn't even think about who gave it to you.

Can't wait for the new OC to get a hold of TVD and K-Smith....... Oh wait... ummm... just wait....... just a bit longer....... still waiting..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... dangit , nope, not yet.... Little longer..... almost there...... Geeezzzz nope.... Ok... real close now...... right??...No?? Wait longer??? ..........How bout now???? No??? Ahhhhh I got it.... Sooooon.... Gotcha...

Advertisement
Back