I come in peace

Score more than 14pts and its a W. Score 50 plus points and we will all buy you a round of shots.

Advertisement
GT may very well score on every offensive series in 2H.

This game could get UGLY.

Like Clemson tombstoning Golden ugly.

Sadly not same coaching change result.

We play faking pong, on offense, while everyone else is playing call of duty. Enjoy your jackets pushing our **** in

Our defense is capable of absolutely shutting down the triple option. On paper we should win this game all day.

I'm playing Miami for exactly that reason. Everything tends to drift back to the beginning. We were rated much, much higher than Georgia Tech in preseason. There really hasn't been an adjustment to the Canes power rating until now. I doubt we'll be a 4.5 point underdog, as stated in another thread, but the price will certainly be very reasonable...basically two touchdowns more friendly than it would have been a month ago.

Those are the scenarios I prefer...ignoring current form in favor of a bigger picture. Played every time they generate a nice profit, even if some go down in major flames as current form dictates.

When preseason Top 10 teams have very disappointing seasons these are the spots to look for, as a natural restoration takes place. Besides, road games after defeats generally produce much more intense prideful outings for a floundering team than home games.

Georgia Tech indeed has a very soft vulnerable defense, as the Yellow Jacket fan reported. Miami is second defensive in the ACC, allowing 4.06 yards per play, while Georgia Tech allows 5.7 which is more than three tenths worse than any of the three teams we just lost to. In short, basic plays should work against this opponent. The only conference foe we played who gives up yards per play to similar generosity as Georgia Tech was North Carolina.

Advertisement
I'm playing Miami for exactly that reason. Everything tends to drift back to the beginning. We were rated much, much higher than Georgia Tech in preseason. There really hasn't been an adjustment to the Canes power rating until now. I doubt we'll be a 4.5 point underdog, as stated in another thread, but the price will certainly be very reasonable...basically two touchdowns more friendly than it would have been a month ago.

Those are the scenarios I prefer...ignoring current form in favor of a bigger picture. Played every time they generate a nice profit, even if some go down in major flames as current form dictates.

When preseason Top 10 teams have very disappointing seasons these are the spots to look for, as a natural restoration takes place. Besides, road games after defeats generally produce much more intense prideful outings for a floundering team than home games.

Georgia Tech indeed has a very soft vulnerable defense, as the Yellow Jacket fan reported. Miami is second defensive in the ACC, allowing 4.06 yards per play, while Georgia Tech allows 5.7 which is more than three tenths worse than any of the three teams we just lost to. In short, basic plays should work against this opponent. The only conference foe we played who gives up yards per play to similar generosity as Georgia Tech was North Carolina.
Absolutely solid analysis.

Hey guys, having done a little pre-reading, it seems that this place is pretty negative at the moment, so if you'd just rather not deal with fans of upcoming opponents, I totally understand.

That said, if you want to chat about the upcoming game, I'm pretty knowledgeable about the Jackets, and if there's anything you want to know, I can likely tell you.

If you're looking for encouragement: GT's defense has been preeeeety bad this year, and have made a habit of making offenses look better than they are.

The offense is what you expect it to be, only probably a little more annoying (from opposing fans perspective) because we've turned to a freshman quarterback, so coach has pulled away most of the playbook and we're just running like 6 or 7 plays and trying to execute them really well. We've thrown a total of 3 passes total in our last 2 games.

Lemme know if I should post or "STFU AND LEAVE". :)

We are going to get smacked even if George P Burdell came down himself and started slinging the rock for us.

Hey guys, having done a little pre-reading, it seems that this place is pretty negative at the moment, so if you'd just rather not deal with fans of upcoming opponents, I totally understand.

That said, if you want to chat about the upcoming game, I'm pretty knowledgeable about the Jackets, and if there's anything you want to know, I can likely tell you.

If you're looking for encouragement: GT's defense has been preeeeety bad this year, and have made a habit of making offenses look better than they are.

The offense is what you expect it to be, only probably a little more annoying (from opposing fans perspective) because we've turned to a freshman quarterback, so coach has pulled away most of the playbook and we're just running like 6 or 7 plays and trying to execute them really well. We've thrown a total of 3 passes total in our last 2 games.

We heard the same stuff about Duke getting lit up on d but Miami only scored 12 points against them.

Advertisement
600px-ICIP_33-932x525.jpg

Holy FVCK!!!! This is the first time that assy booger has made a pick before a game on here.

The world might end tomorrow. Good luck gents.

Advertisement
Over/under on the number of times the GT O-line dives at Gerald Willis' knees must be about 60. I hope #9 has some good knee braces, or those cheap shot ******** might put him on a stretcher in the 1st Q.

Over/under on the number of times the GT O-line dives at Gerald Willis' knees must be about 60. I hope #9 has some good knee braces, or those cheap shot ******** might put him on a stretcher in the 1st Q.
If Willis was smart he would stick his fingers in Mallorys eyes rub them in his, problem solved

Advertisement
This just in we will get blown out by your squad. I have zero confidence in this corching staff. We will be lucky if we score 10 points.

Advertisement
Back