I come in peace

ilovetheoption

Recruit
Hey guys, having done a little pre-reading, it seems that this place is pretty negative at the moment, so if you'd just rather not deal with fans of upcoming opponents, I totally understand.

That said, if you want to chat about the upcoming game, I'm pretty knowledgeable about the Jackets, and if there's anything you want to know, I can likely tell you.

If you're looking for encouragement: GT's defense has been preeeeety bad this year, and have made a habit of making offenses look better than they are.

The offense is what you expect it to be, only probably a little more annoying (from opposing fans perspective) because we've turned to a freshman quarterback, so coach has pulled away most of the playbook and we're just running like 6 or 7 plays and trying to execute them really well. We've thrown a total of 3 passes total in our last 2 games.

Lemme know if I should post or "STFU AND LEAVE". :)

Advertisement
No one with any sense, self respect, or value for their time and money cares. Hope GT hangs 60 on this staph, whatever it takes to gut this entire administration and do a complete overhaul

Advertisement
Hey guys, having done a little pre-reading, it seems that this place is pretty negative at the moment, so if you'd just rather not deal with fans of upcoming opponents, I totally understand.

That said, if you want to chat about the upcoming game, I'm pretty knowledgeable about the Jackets, and if there's anything you want to know, I can likely tell you.

If you're looking for encouragement: GT's defense has been preeeeety bad this year, and have made a habit of making offenses look better than they are.

The offense is what you expect it to be, only probably a little more annoying (from opposing fans perspective) because we've turned to a freshman quarterback, so coach has pulled away most of the playbook and we're just running like 6 or 7 plays and trying to execute them really well. We've thrown a total of 3 passes total in our last 2 games.

I'll tell you to STFU AND LEAVE, not as an insult, but as a heads up. We're melting down over here 😂

We are the remedy for what ails your defense. You can take that to the bank

We are only scoring 14 pts max. Worst offense in Miami history. So you'll probably win this game. Honestly, I don't see a single win left on our schedule.

Advertisement
Oh and you're ONLY running 6 or 7 plays??? We could be so lucky. Mork only has 4 plays in his coloring book!!!

Advertisement
I don't know about you all, but we are definitely a "rambling wreck" right now!

Tell Buzz I said hello, and to punch our coach as he walks by.

Advertisement
You're gonna be a celeb here, OP. Pound these losers into the dirt and end the misery and the team will always have a special place in our hearts like when Clemson did the Lord's work getting Folden fired.

giphy-13.gif

Advertisement
Back