I can't wait until we win our 6th National Title...

I hope Richt can win our 6th title. With that being said he hasn't won a national title yet in 16 years as a head coach so I'm not sure why people act like it's a sure thing he'll do it here.

Roy Williams never won at Kansas but he's won 3 at his alma mater. Richt will double that....

There are intangles in this statement that causes me to agree. East coast basketball dominates. The players are just different. Easier to get 12-15 on a team in Chapel hill than Lawrence Kansas. I believe the same with south florida savages verses Georgia savages. I don't believe it's even close!! Put the best georgia high school against the best south florida and we run away with it, not close!

Slow down there...

I agree with everything else you said though...

Just look at the the history over the past 10 years. Our south florida teams have gone into georgia and beat them like a drum. No bias. I really don't give a isht. I just want us to win. with south florida or iraqi players, makes no difference to me. I just know from watching history we have access to better quantity of better players.

Advertisement
Oh lord. Richt got fired from UGA for doing mediocre since 2008, had an opening 9-4 act at Miami and currently has a strong 2018 recruiting class that may or may not be as strong by the time he actually signs the class in 10 months. And as a result people on here think he's going to set an NCAA record with 6 national titles. Even Bear Bryant only had 5 titles at Alabama if I'm not mistaken.

Lord, can we have a bit of reason here. Rather than mindless optimism.

Georgia thinks they are something they are not. Go look at the history of Georgia football! Numbers don't lie. Richt, to include Vince Dooley the best they've had. Take out Hershel and Vince really looks second fiddle to Richt.

This is the last SEC school to get an indoor facility and would not pay to have top assistance. But whatever people think!

Oh lord. Richt got fired from UGA for doing mediocre since 2008, had an opening 9-4 act at Miami and currently has a strong 2018 recruiting class that may or may not be as strong by the time he actually signs the class in 10 months. And as a result people on here think he's going to set an NCAA record with 6 national titles. Even Bear Bryant only had 5 titles at Alabama if I'm not mistaken.

Lord, can we have a bit of reason here. Rather than mindless optimism.

Only one person made a comment about doubling Roy Williams 3 which would equal 6.

Everyone else is just saying Richt will bring us a 6TH championship. Huge difference and not a pie in the sky dream to think we can possibly win 1 Championship under Richt.

I hope Richt can win our 6th title. With that being said he hasn't won a national title yet in 16 years as a head coach so I'm not sure why people act like it's a sure thing he'll do it here.

Miami > Georgia
oxfordmicdrop.jpg

Advertisement
Back