I can't wait until we win our 6th National Title...

Advertisement
cant-wait.gif

We are due for a celebration!!! Hopefully multiples.

Go Canes!!!
Seriously bro... I'm thinking were in the ACCCG this year. If we win it then we're in the playoffs. I'm thinking we're definitely in the playoffs in 2018/2019 and we either win it then or in the 2019/2020 season.

Advertisement
I hope Richt can win our 6th title. With that being said he hasn't won a national title yet in 16 years as a head coach so I'm not sure why people act like it's a sure thing he'll do it here.

I hope Richt can win our 6th title. With that being said he hasn't won a national title yet in 16 years as a head coach so I'm not sure why people act like it's a sure thing he'll do it here.

He didn't have at Georgia what we will have at Miami; Elite athletes across the board. Also, I think he made a big mistake when he stopped play-calling 10 years ago or so. I think he'd agree.

And let's not act like it's easy to win at UGA. They hadn't won a Ship for 21 years (1980) when he got there in 2001. Just because he hasn't, doesn't mean he can't. Especially considering the talent he's building at UM. Will be better than any team he had at UGA.

Advertisement

Roy Williams never won at Kansas but he's won 3 at his alma mater. Richt will double that....

Roy Williams never won at Kansas but he's won 3 at his alma mater. Richt will double that....

Oh lord. I am 100% sure Richt won't win 6 NCs at Miami. ( And Williams now has 4 NCs so twice that would be 8).

Even Saban has won only 4 NCs at Bama. I'm relatively certain that no coach in CFB history has won 6 national titles anywhere before.

Advertisement
I believe Richt will win several at UM. The state of Georgia players are good, but they are not at the level of the South Florida players. Not even close. That alone will take us to that place! Just think in year one, he almost got us to the final 4.

CMR is building something special here. So special that winning the ACC will soon be a disappointment. I expect us to be competing in the playoffs in 2 years.

There are intangles in this statement that causes me to agree. East coast basketball dominates. The players are just different. Easier to get 12-15 on a team in Chapel hill than Lawrence Kansas. I believe the same with south florida savages verses Georgia savages. I don't believe it's even close!! Put the best georgia high school against the best south florida and we run away with it, not close!

Advertisement

There are intangles in this statement that causes me to agree. East coast basketball dominates. The players are just different. Easier to get 12-15 on a team in Chapel hill than Lawrence Kansas. I believe the same with south florida savages verses Georgia savages. I don't believe it's even close!! Put the best georgia high school against the best south florida and we run away with it, not close!

Slow down there...

I agree with everything else you said though...

Oh lord. Richt got fired from UGA for doing mediocre since 2008, had an opening 9-4 act at Miami and currently has a strong 2018 recruiting class that may or may not be as strong by the time he actually signs the class in 10 months. And as a result people on here think he's going to set an NCAA record with 6 national titles. Even Bear Bryant only had 5 titles at Alabama if I'm not mistaken.

Lord, can we have a bit of reason here. Rather than mindless optimism.

Can't wait till we:
Beat FSU
Win more than 9 wins in the regular season
Win the Coastal
Win our first conference championship game.

Advertisement
Back