I can't find a scenario where we DON'T win the Coastal

Advertisement
6shf6d.jpg

I agree. Hard to see not at least getting to the ACC Championship game with a quarterback this good.

Advertisement
I want to believe. But I’ve learned from the last 15+ years of Miami football not to have expectations.

I voted 8-4 in the poll. I would love to be wrong! I think Mario could be the guy to get this turned around! But I’ll wait for him to prove it on the field before I set myself up to be disappointed expecting a 10 win season, or winning the coastal, let alone the ACC.

Go Canes!

What does Clemson have to do with the coastal.

with a 55% blue chip roster, the best QB in the ACC and maybe the nation, and much better coaching, i doubt we "****" away any games this year but it could be possible. Based on roster alone we should only lose to TAMU and Clempson but again we have the better QB in both cases by FAR so let's see what happens
99% of teams lose a game they were favored to win.

And it isn't just possible to "**** away" a game, it is probable.

If you average an 80% favorite in the 8 acc games, the odds of winning all is only 1 in 6.

Advertisement
After watching this abortion, there is no way we can lose the coastal.

UNC has no defense to speak of.
Pitt and Virginia look average.
Duke is Duke
VT get dominated by the OLLLLLLD Dominion.
Georgia Tech should drop football after that disaster last night.

Barring an implosion or catastrophic injuries, we have to win the Coastal this year. PERIOD!
There's never been a way we could lose the coastal.

Honestly Virginia can be one of those stumbling block games. Especially on the road and if they make it a night game. They will be pumped up for us.

Pitt being right after a brutal road game like Clemson could also be something to watch but it is at home and could very well be for the Coastal title so I expect the crowd to help us cross the finish line.

I think we beat everyone else in the division soundly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
UNC-owned us since Mack has gotten there. Their offense may be the best in the ACC.

@UVA-great QB, best set of WRs in the league. Their offense will be a challenge. We never play great in Charlottesville.

FSU-Their DL looks legit, probably have 3 NFL guys up front. Travis has improved as a passer. Improved OL play. Rival.

@Clemson-Most talent in league, top 5-10 team. Maybe best defense in America.

Piitsburgh-defending ACC champs. Really good DL. Good defense. Good skill players. Returns all 5 OL starters.

VT, Duke, GT all stink.

We also draw a tough cross division set of games.

We get Clemson and FSU.

Pittsburgh gets LVille and Syracuse.

Among the three main contenders for the CoasRstal division (UM, UNC, & Pitt), the schedule sets up best for Pitt. They have the easiest cross-divisional games this season.

UM: FSU and @Clemson
UNC: NC State and @Wake
Pitt: Syracuse and @ Louisville.

Where it sets up well for UM is that we get both UNC and Pitt at home.

After watching this abortion, there is no way we can lose the coastal.

UNC has no defense to speak of.
Pitt and Virginia look average.
Duke is Duke
VT get dominated by the OLLLLLLD Dominion.
Georgia Tech should drop football after that disaster last night.

Barring an implosion or catastrophic injuries, we have to win the Coastal this year. PERIOD!

You're new here?

Advertisement
Making assumptions on the rest of the season at this point in the year is never wise. The Coastal is always a grab bag of schizophrenic teams.

The entire college football landscape will look different come October.

Advertisement
Back