I can stomach losing…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t see the team quit either. At least the defense. Yes, the defense had a horrible stretch in the third and early fourth quarter but the offense did them no favors with turnovers at midfield and the Miami 30 yard line on back to back drives. The offense recovered and ended up making the game closer than it really was.

A very disappointing night overall. Same mental mistakes.

Getting physically beat is one thing. I can stomach that. What I can’t take is the same mental mistakes repeated over. Undisciplined play.

Smith prioritized himself over the team and I should not expect to see him play much the rest of the season. That 3rd and long unsportsmanlike was disgustingly stupid. Things like that need to be dealt with harshly. Get your *** hustling back to the formation and on your way back spend more time in your head thinking about football **** and zero time running your big ******' mouth or getting into physical altercations after the whistle. Otherwise, take your *** on over to the sideline and ride pine. That was a huge momentum shift in the game that we lose them because dudes get lathered up and fall into the mental midget trap. **** man, just ball out. Let your 'backing do the talking.

What your mood should be for 60 minutes:
Hungry Lets Eat GIF

I despise when people play this card but you can always tell the people that have never competed in a sport before when they start talking about quitting

It’s usually just dudes that somehow have “internet issues” when someone is thumping them in Madden
Gassed/quit whatever they couldn’t stop a JV team in the 2nd half

During halftime I said that if I were UNC I’d run Tempo inside runs the entire second half and win easily. If I saw it coming Guidry should have. We were unprepared for Tempo which is inexcusable.

And for the record I like Guidry and thought the penalty on him was bull****.

Advertisement
Our assistant coaches are not the home runs we thought they were. Very average. We are in for 3-4 more years of mediocre play, poor game prep and scheming. We are paying the price for our past dominance. Consider this an expiation for our previous sins. The only thing to do now is to accept it and ask Daddy Mack “ may we have another.”

Advertisement
Somehow everyone thinks we have a great roster. Been reading on the hate on the assistant coaches. Clearly beating a&m made everyone think we are better than we are. Yes we made mistakes but our team is still incomplete. We should be 5-1. That was a good team that beat us. That is about what the majority of the country and Vegas thought would happen. We didn't get steam rolled but got beat by a better team. Move on and let's try to beat another team favored to beat us at our house. We are a half season in with Dawson and guidry who have gone from "I hope they don't get poached" after 4 games to "string em up" after 6. We play more freshman than most. Let em grow up.

Somehow everyone thinks we have a great roster. Been reading on the hate on the assistant coaches. Clearly beating a&m made everyone think we are better than we are. Yes we made mistakes but our team is still incomplete. We should be 5-1. That was a good team that beat us. That is about what the majority of the country and Vegas thought would happen. We didn't get steam rolled but got beat by a better team. Move on and let's try to beat another team favored to beat us at our house. We are a half season in with Dawson and guidry who have gone from "I hope they don't get poached" after 4 games to "string em up" after 6. We play more freshman than most. Let em grow up.
This should have been our first of a few losses this season, period. That’s what’s so frustrating.

Advertisement
Back