I brought up the 2 beat downs by Utah.

Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
And got scolded by the Mario bros crew. I’m just wondering are y’all still defending your boy Mario now. At this point I don’t see a difference between him and Manny, and the ones saying he needs more time, well Lincoln Riley is doing pretty good his first year

Last edited:
Advertisement
6ull2k.jpeg

Advertisement
Well, we’re stuck with him for the next 6 yrs.
I’m gonna find somehting else to take up my fall saturdays.

**** Miami football. It’s dead.

Advertisement
One of the best QBs in the country and the best WR wouldn't make a difference?

Ya'll are wild.

Would it in this offense? Tbh I really don’t know the answer.. as bad as TVDs been.. the play calling has been beyond a joke.

Gattis tailed the offense to what he likes seeing.. not what works for the players. That are on this roster.. nor what really works in todays football. Pro or college

Well, we’re stuck with him for the next 6 yrs.
I’m gonna find somehting else to take up my fall saturdays.

**** Miami football. It’s dead.
I will say that was the most glaring concert for me when Mario was hired

It could have been a good thing but he is absolutely un-fireable. His contract, and this whole Columbus connection…we’ve been in these spots before where guys couldn’t be fired and it was the downfall of the coaches. But this was on another level

I will say that was the most glaring concert for me when Mario was hired

It could have been a good thing but he is absolutely un-fireable. His contract, and this whole Columbus connection…we’ve been in these spots before where guys couldn’t be fired and it was the downfall of the coaches. But this was on another level
We screwed the pooch big time with this Columbus Mafia hire.

Advertisement
Would it in this offense? Tbh I really don’t know the answer.. as bad as TVDs been.. the play calling has been beyond a joke.

Gattis tailed the offense to what he likes seeing.. not what works for the players. That are on this roster.. nor what really works in todays football. Pro or college
Hard headed and stubborn. He's doubling down on pounding that square peg into a round hole. He needs to be fired, today. Problem is, this is what overpaid Mario wants.

Mario is a bigger, more arrogant Manny Diaz.

Manny did one thing right. He went out and got an OC that could score points. Mario is too stupid to even do that.

Advertisement
Back