I am Sorry.

Advertisement
Low key, I do feel sorry for dude;

unfortunately, for some, the Internet becomes real to them. I laughed at some of the comments, but this thread is a reminder that mental health is just as important, if not more, than physical health.

That being said, this site is not for that type of help. ****, the Internet in general is not for that type of help, unless u specifically go to such a site. Feel bad for bro, but there’s a place and time for everything.

I'm sorry if I ranted last night, but;

But last night before I posted like a pariah myself.. I was belittled by, 4 people I thought at least respected me to be called adopted siblings. I'm sorry again

But I was born with a physical disability; with 1 hand. & I guess it took their addictions to take center fold. To basically make fun of me.. & of course I was alone, under a roof that my dad had owned. That I live in.. But I guess it took.. My younger brother / my mom's - mom / & dad. To gang up on me verbally. After all this time, they basically belittled me. When my dad had four children of his own with my mom. And the 4 ********, I guess felt brave enough to laugh at someone with a disability; I was born with.

I'm sorry I over-reacted. But I thought they at the very least thought of me w/ respect, like I used to have for them.
It’s ok may God bless you. It’s a lot of heartless soul-less idiots on here that worship football. That is there god.

Advertisement
Man I do sympathize with people that have disabilities and problems but if you thought in any way that CIS was a place to look for people to feel sorry for you or for people that weren’t going stand up to your random BS you have problems a shrink can’t fix.
I’ve read ,or tried to read several of your posts and you type in random rants most that don’’t even pertain to the question at hand or what the thread is about.

I’m pretty sure you are a troll and I’m glad you’re gone but whoever you are you need to seek some serious professional help.

he was brave to post what he did. I think we all should give that man a hand.

Advertisement
Low key, I do feel sorry for dude;

unfortunately, for some, the Internet becomes real to them. I laughed at some of the comments, but this thread is a reminder that mental health is just as important, if not more, than physical health.

That being said, this site is not for that type of help. ****, the Internet in general is not for that type of help, unless u specifically go to such a site. Feel bad for bro, but there’s a place and time for everything.
Very well said, Rell. Respect.

Afan definitely created his own mess, but he unquestionably is struggling with some legit issues. I feel bad for him too. But like you said, CIS isn't a place that is going to help that. This place would have only further shredded him.

15079027_1326440307397711_3740620214129631264_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back