I am of the impression

Why the **** would Williams come here then to leave after one year? It’s an open competition the day after the season ends. If Perry had the job locked up this team would have a better record than 5-5.
My point Exaclty. No one here is that good for guys to be shying away from beating them out.

Advertisement
Why the **** would Williams come here then to leave after one year? It’s an open competition the day after the season ends. If Perry had the job locked up this team would have a better record than 5-5.

Do you really think there will be a fair and “open” competition for QB next season? That has not really happened yet this season. And now CMR is talking about Perry “turning the corner” etc. it doesnt sound to me like CMR has any intention of putting Williams on the field in Either of the last two games. So the only real snaps the kid got all season could be the 9 or 10 he got against Savannah state. How do you judge anything by that? Or by throwing to the water boy during practice drills?

Next spring will be more of the same, especially if Cade returns. You have Perry coming back as a returning “starting QBl with the only experience in a real game. Cade as a redshirt Sophomore. IMO, after all the off field stuff Cade shouldn’t even be in the picture. You think CMR will move Williams over Perry even if he actually gets a shot to prove it? Not happening.

I believe @dsddcane - I have felt Williams got screwed all season. And no, I dont think Williams came here thinking he would stay a year. I think he believed he would get a fair shot to win the job. I think he still believed that after spring but when fall started it quickly became apparent that wasn’t happening. And I think a lot of the younger kids have said stuff on social media recently because they all know it.

Do you really think there will be a fair and “open” competition for QB next season? That has not really happened yet this season. And now CMR is talking about Perry “turning the corner” etc. it doesnt sound to me like CMR has any intention of putting Williams on the field in Either of the last two games. So the only real snaps the kid got all season could be the 9 or 10 he got against Savannah state. How do you judge anything by that? Or by throwing to the water boy during practice drills?

Next spring will be more of the same, especially if Cade returns. You have Perry coming back as a returning “starting QBl with the only experience in a real game. Cade as a redshirt Sophomore. IMO, after all the off field stuff Cade shouldn’t even be in the picture. You think CMR will move Williams over Perry even if he actually gets a shot to prove it? Not happening.

I believe @dsddcane - I have felt Williams got screwed all season. And no, I dont think Williams came here thinking he would stay a year. I think he believed he would get a fair shot to win the job. I think he still believed that after spring but when fall started it quickly became apparent that wasn’t happening. And I think a lot of the younger kids have said stuff on social media recently because they all know it.
He needs to shut up go compete and whatever happens happens. He’s gonna have to sit out another year if he transfers so why sit out 2 full years? Kids are so afraid of competing now it’s sad and pathetic. I get it if he’s an upperclassman but he’s a freshman for ***** sake.

Williams didn’t get screwed Williams had work to do. Richt has played freshman QBs before as long as they were ready (Matthew Stafford come of the top of my head). This isn’t a I’m gonna play the oldest guy thing. They are technically both freshmen.

Advertisement
U ain't gotta believe **** but over nkosi who I agree ain't good enough period & malik we turned away shea patterson & jacob eason among others... stop giving excuses to the snow flakes on the staff. This is a concious choice to put out nkosi & malik week after week knowing full well the limitations each has hinders the offense. Honestly either cade or jarren would be far better for us. Cade is exactly what we have but tougher & with atleast a clue of how to move the ball around. People always wanna say it's on players & to an extent I'll agree. It was on both Cade & jarren to come in early hit that playbook,stay in class & eliminate all other distractions. Neither of them did so when there was a real competition. However neither did nkosi & he continues to go against what hes told... it happens all around the field it's not just qb. If you recruit a kid and tell him this is what I need from you. You come in here bust ur *** & do this well then ur gonna atleast get a chance to start,you'll definitely be in the rotation. Then all that happens is the upperclassmen and their HORRIBLE habits or the kids with more seniority get rewarded simply for seniority. Well then it's no longer on a kid who is doing EXACTLY what u asked of him. It's on a staff & EVERYONE involved simply loses trust that it will be made right... u keep arguing for this staff yet I'm sure *****ing about how were losing. If this is okay with u than congrats we made it.
WE WERE IN PLAY FOR SHEA PATTERSON!?

I'm 30 seconds away from posting the phone numbers of this entire staff on every single social media platform & unleashing the hounds... I'd do it on here too but last time I posted a phone number I got botched out. Besides mods would just erase them.

Dont worry, some would screen shot them and keep posting them. So we're good there!!

Do yall really believe richt has the kind of coaching connections where he can get another coach to put his job on the line & hire this fvck up son of his? Gtfoh dude is flat out worthless in ANY on field coaching role. At best hed be a good quality control guy. Cant even make him a recruiting coordinator cause his evaluations are swamp ***...

Fredo Richt, that's our QB coach...

Advertisement

That’s an interesting skill set to be able to post three paragraphs of nothing but baseless speculation and conjecture like it’s facts.

That’s an interesting skill set to be able to post three paragraphs of nothing but baseless speculation and conjecture like it’s facts.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back