I am not sure who I want to start at QB?

Jeff George had one of the sickest arms of all time. Lightning release, howitzer for an arm, tall, accurate, flicked the ball and it was there in a hurry. Unfortunately, his brains were scrambled. If he just had his head together, that guy could’ve been an all-time Hall of Famer

Advertisement
I like N'kosi's experience and arm, but don't like his immaturity.
I like Jarrren's arm and accuracy. don't dislike anything other than I would like him to look/be a bit more cut muscular than soft body wise.
I like Tate's moxie and hype (hope it is all true). Nothing at this point that I don't like, but his height. May not be an issue (see Kyler Murray).

So I guess I will just enjoy the competition and see who wins it. I finally think that when we do find our QB, he will be a pretty **** good one and it has been a long time since this Canes fan has felt that way.

Strap 'em up boys and get after it. It is someones for the taking. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Who you guys like? No need to explain, just a name so I can get a feeling who y'all are pulling for.
Peace.
I personally, like the best guy. Don't know who it is yet, but I think the best one should start.
Yep

It all comes down to who can command the offense the best, who is doing their homework in the film room, who is doing the little things like protecting the ball with two hands and using proper footwork, and not making dumb decisions.
The offense is going to be complex and multiple so they have to be a true student of Enos.

No one knows who is going to be the man come Game 1. It may come down to the final scrimmages in August for all we know.

The best guy. End of story, stop cheering for one over another.
Bingo. I want the guy who the staff thinks is our best QB after all camps are complete. It doesn't matter what the name on the back of the jersey is. The good thing is, the great competition we have now should push them all to be better and our QB play should hopefully be drastically improved, no matter who gets the nod.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back