I am not sure who I want to start at QB?

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
I like N'kosi's experience and arm, but don't like his immaturity.
I like Jarrren's arm and accuracy. don't dislike anything other than I would like him to look/be a bit more cut muscular than soft body wise.
I like Tate's moxie and hype (hope it is all true). Nothing at this point that I don't like, but his height. May not be an issue (see Kyler Murray).

So I guess I will just enjoy the competition and see who wins it. I finally think that when we do find our QB, he will be a pretty **** good one and it has been a long time since this Canes fan has felt that way.

Strap 'em up boys and get after it. It is someones for the taking. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Who you guys like? No need to explain, just a name so I can get a feeling who y'all are pulling for.
Peace.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like N'kosi's experience and arm, but don't like his immaturity.
I like Jarrren's arm and accuracy. don't dislike anything other than I would like him to look/be a bit more cut muscular than soft body wise.
I like Tate's moxie and hype (hope it is all true). Nothing at this point that I don't like, but his height. May not be an issue (see Kyler Murray).

So I guess I will just enjoy the competition and see who wins it. I finally think that when we do find our QB, he will be a pretty **** good one and it has been a long time since this Canes fan has felt that way.

Strap 'em up boys and get after it. It is someones for the taking. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Who you guys like? No need to explain, just a name so I can get a feeling who y'all are pulling for.
Peace.

How about we all drop our biases & just support whomever wins the job.

Advertisement
I think N’Kosi doesn’t have the mental make up. His talent will always make him look great in practice. For me it’s between Tate and Jarren. If Tate is half accurate I want his wheels all day long. So I lean to Tate over Jarren

Advertisement
I'd leave Kosi out of the conversation off the bat, because I'm still fairly confident he's not on the team come fall. He's an off-field disaster waiting to happen.

If you add up the individual attributes and everyone is about even, the intangibles are going to be what makes the difference (and will be IMO). My guess is Tate starts. Dude is a winner and moxie works in college.

How about we all drop our biases & just support whomever wins the job.

You’re a coach you know. At the end of the day, put the guy in there that’s going to give you the best chance to win. End of story. I have to say I honestly don’t care just get those Ws. I’m not ruling anybody out to be honest

Advertisement
I like Peyton Matocha's hair. Very healthy.

Screenshot_20190321-192533_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
Back