I am just done with this program.

I have been Canes fan since 1982 and love my Canes, but I cannot do this any longer. We are dead as a program and I am tired of wasting my Saturdays watching a **** show every mother ******* week. We are so bad, it is embarrassing. It is so embarrassing watching games with my friends in the neighborhood and we constantly get drive killing penalty after drive killing penalty. We tackle like a class A high school football team.
I have believed in Manny to this point, but I am done. He can be fired as soon as possible and I don't give a fvck who the next piece of **** coach is that comes in. Just don't care.
For all you slurpers, we are absolutely terrible and will be lucky to win 6 games this season and I will no longer plan my Saturdays around UM games. It is a waste of time.
This **** hurts. I had high hopes this season, not for a natty, but at least a good season and now this ****** team may win 6 games at best. WHAT THE FVCK!!!!!!!!!!
Time to start rooting for my other team, Ole Miss, and forget the Hurriqueens, Terriblecanes, what ever you want to call this piece of **** squad we have.
UM staff and Admin....Please go FVCK yourself and Fvck each other. You suck.

Peace out Canes fans and good luck to you.

So your claim to fame is investing 13 Saturday’s a year in watching the game on television from your living room. Go **** yourself.

Advertisement
I have been Canes fan since 1982 and love my Canes, but I cannot do this any longer. We are dead as a program and I am tired of wasting my Saturdays watching a **** show every mother ******* week. We are so bad, it is embarrassing. It is so embarrassing watching games with my friends in the neighborhood and we constantly get drive killing penalty after drive killing penalty. We tackle like a class A high school football team.
I have believed in Manny to this point, but I am done. He can be fired as soon as possible and I don't give a fvck who the next piece of **** coach is that comes in. Just don't care.
For all you slurpers, we are absolutely terrible and will be lucky to win 6 games this season and I will no longer plan my Saturdays around UM games. It is a waste of time.
This **** hurts. I had high hopes this season, not for a natty, but at least a good season and now this ****** team may win 6 games at best. WHAT THE FVCK!!!!!!!!!!
Time to start rooting for my other team, Ole Miss, and forget the Hurriqueens, Terriblecanes, what ever you want to call this piece of **** squad we have.

I get that you're angry, but what do you mean "other team"? Is this a P5 thing where people haven't actually gone to or have any affiliation with the programs that they follow?

Having "another team", especially a school like Ole Miss who is good NOW, because Lane Kiffin is there, is a joke.

THIS. I will never give up on Miami but I have to separate my emotions from the game. There have been times when my whole week is impacted by a loss ( yes I know that is stupid but it’s true). Taking a more pragmatic approach to the game.

You gotta do that or you're gonna go insane.

ANYONE with ANY common sense knows what's gonna happen with no changes...and what needs to happen.....so how long are they gonna wait?

But it's MUST SEE TV!! and I'm staying tuned.

Gotta admit that I haven't watched an entire game in one sitting for years, I record and take it in short spurts. I also routinely leave early to beat traffic.

The human system just wasn't designed to take in all that kind of abuse at once. So take it in moderation.

Laughed when I was offered free tix and parking. Joke's on me for watching on tv though. Will consider not watching at all from here on out.

I feel u.... Ever since Kyle Wright threw into triple coverage in first down vs gt in 05,we have been mediocre. I'm done. Wake me when we're good again. And by good again I mean 1999- thru 2005(vt game).

Advertisement
I didnt even watch any college ball this weekend tbh. Our abortion of a game was background noise by the 8 minute mark in the first quarter...I can do the casual following shiit in the NFL but not in CFB...

So yeah, thank you University of Miami administration for ruining college football for me. Die slow you ******* pencil ****ed cuckolded walking disappointments.

I picked up this UM football addiction in the late 80's early 90's. I would take losing hard and it would ruin my week...but over the last 20 years I get a little less upset every year. Now I don't even get mad. Just the way it is now. I try to quit this addiction every offseason but I come right back in the fall.

You can fvck off. You do not even know me, motherfvcker! Hopefully, you will be invited to the staff and admin **** orgy and be the pivot man in the center of their circle jerk.

Everybody Loves Raymond Traitor GIF by TV Land

Advertisement
Yeah, man. Gonna take a Home-run hire to bring me back. I need a break. Next season 0 games.

Advertisement
Back