I am glad I understand the CanesInSight Porsters

jackedaround

Junior
If a guy is any good but leaves he is garbage and we don't need him and he is a JAG.
If a guy is terrible at another school but comes in he will be a world beater.
If a guy that is really good doesn't transfer in he is garbage and will never reach his potential.
If a guy is on the bench here and not playing he is the 2nd coming of the best canes player anyone can think of at that position.
If a guy gets hurt he is soft and sucks.

If all else fails, blame the coaches.

These are the rules of CIS fandom it appears. Thems the rules.

Advertisement
Bruce Willis GIF

If a guy is any good but leaves he is garbage and we don't need him and he is a JAG.
If a guy that is really good doesn't transfer in he is garbage and will never reach his potential.
If a guy is on the bench here and not playing he is the 2nd coming of the best canes player anyone can think of at that position.

You seem miserable. Holiday blues? Need a hug?

Advertisement

I don't swim well either

6d7bc593-f275-4609-a37a-08c36a53a670_text.gif

42c7bd1c-1136-42be-bc6b-60fea82f378a_text.gif

Advertisement
Sounds about right.. You look at our transfers and productive players like Colbie and Brashard, good riddance.. but Flaggggggg he GOATED.. :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

CIS yall
Some posters on this board do similar things as some people on boards of other teams I read.

People were goating Flagg on here? Like any significant number or a random or two?

I don’t disagree but I would ask, as opposed to which fan base?
Fan as you know is short for fanatic. Now consider someone who is such a fan that he/she spends real time on a message board. And then consider the effect of group thought/mob mentality.
Put all that together and you have, I would argue, just about every single message board for every single team, college or pro.

Advertisement
Some posters on this board do similar things as some people on boards of other teams I read.

People were goating Flagg on here? Like any significant number or a random or two?
"goat" was just for comedic affect (hence the rofl ibis), but you can go look at the transfer threads for all 3 and see the tone of the post. For some reason actual good players get ****ted on for whatever reason, I guess they turn to "scorned lovers" maybe?? I just find it funny, cis where the good times roll..

Sorry CIS..🤣

Blame Accept GIF by ABC Network

"goat" was just for comedic affect (hence the rofl ibis), but you can go look at the transfer threads for all 3 and see the tone of the post. For some reason actual good players get ****ted on for whatever reason, I guess they turn to "scorned lovers" maybe?? I just find it funny, cis where the good times roll..
I’m sure you’ve read other boards. It’s a coping mechanism for some. We had several players misused or underutilized last year and I don’t blame them for leaving. Colbie Young could be a red zone machine, Brashard didn’t get enough snaps and creative uses, the TE room - yeah same.

Advertisement
I’m sure you’ve read other boards. It’s a coping mechanism for some. We had several players misused or underutilized last year and I don’t blame them for leaving. Colbie Young could be a red zone machine, Brashard didn’t get enough snaps and creative uses, the TE room - yeah same.
Unless its posted in here/tears I dont really check other boards.. I already feel like I be on here/wez too much, for a team I actually follow..

But makes sense in general, I get it..

Simple:
Σ(Slurpers/Mopers)-(π(NoleDelusion Factor/Gaytes Delusion Factor)=(√(µ0Ar Bootie gIfs))

In my humble opinion, you should seriously consider having intimate relations with yourself. Have a happy New Year now!

Advertisement
Back