I AM ATHLETE-Rohan Marley

Advertisement
I quote Ray Lewis Hall of Fame MLB and arguably the greatest MLB of all time:

“ ROHAN SCARES ME ON GAME DAY”

If we EVER harness the PASSION of Rohan we r we would NEVER lose a football game.

Rohan did more with less than anyone in the history of the University of Miami.

He would be my starting OLB over anyone period.🙌

GOCANES

If we EVER harness the PASSION of Rohan we r we would NEVER lose a football game.

GOCANES
Nate Webster was 5× Crazier..and Scarier

He had a temper for sure, at times incredibly misplaced. Has same ***** face as is famous father.

Cane through and through.

Green Mountain Coffee entrepreneur.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rohan was pound for pound the toughest dude I’ve seen at greentree. He used to regularly knock back 300+ pound pulling guards during practice. Loved to hit.

As for Channing, he had all the ****** questions in that interview.
Channing tries to go against the grain in all their interviews

Advertisement
One day Rohan stopped by our sales counter and they knew he was a Cane and called to come out.
When I got there he hand everyone in conversation laughing.

Rohan loves to share his Passion just loves it a tremendous ambassador for the U.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Soooo what he said about the U. Was that just a regular statement or did it mean more? B.Marshall asked what's going on with us. Rohan response made it seem like he got some behind the scenes stuff going on.

I THINK he said something similar to "we're trying to bring some dogs in".

I'm 100% sure I'm taking his comment the wrong way lol

Someone please post the correct quote. I can't find the correct timestamp lol

GOCANES
Have to disagree.....people can have passion for things and not be good at them. Needs elites players but still respect your opinion.

Just skip to that part and then you can see the reactions lol. He said Seau was a better LB than Ray.
Seau was a bad man, no doubt. Top 10-15 all time, but Ray is the GOAT for linebacker. It's not even debatable. It's like saying Adrian Peterson was better than Walter Payton. Where do people come up with stuff like this. Surely, he doesn't actually believe that and was just trying too get reaction out of them.

Advertisement
Back