I am all in with Richt but some of you will not like this...

I do not like Richt as a play caller. I really think he should reach out to Ken Dorsey before he gets a NFL OC job. Ken has recently stated that he would love to come back to Miami. This is Richt's chance to get someone who will be a great asset to his program. Also, he could groom Dorsey to be the next head coach.

This is even worse than the idea of hiring Ed Reed as an assistant.

Why does everybody we consider have to have the 2001 tag?

How is it worse than Reed?

Dorsey has 5 years NFL coaching experience and he was the position coach of last year's MVP.

Advertisement
I do not like Richt as a play caller. I really think he should reach out to Ken Dorsey before he gets a NFL OC job. Ken has recently stated that he would love to come back to Miami. This is Richt's chance to get someone who will be a great asset to his program. Also, he could groom Dorsey to be the next head coach.

This is even worse than the idea of hiring Ed Reed as an assistant.

Why does everybody we consider have to have the 2001 tag?

Dorsey has actual experience coaching... So I guess there's that.

Yea...the guy who took 2 teams to a NC as Off. Coord and was in the top 5 for 3 straight years can't call plays

There's a huge difference between having a nice collection of plays, offensive style and scheme and calling plays in rhythm. The latter is what every OC strives for.

Advertisement
Back