I’m going to drink. Frack Miami. I’m sick of this program and mad at myself for being a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over It Drinking GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
I get weak every time I see a Rodney Dangerfield meme/gif.

🐐🐐🐐

Advertisement
I’m tired of this ****, man! Everyone else is making moves all around us, and we’re sitting on our ****s. Now, LSU has Brian kelly. SMU moved on Lashlee…Florida…SC…even Washington State moved on their guys. And what are we doing??? No organization, no leadership…no AD…no nothing! And we still have Manny!

We look like cot **** clowns!!

I swear to god if I could swallow a pill like in the matrix, so I could no longer be a fan I do it right now. I’d take the pill with no hesitation. I will throw away 40 years of Miami fandom if I could. 20 years of bullshat. I’ve never seen anything so disorganized and ridiculous. I’m sick of this crap.
I agree, brother. A good portion of our fan base has it backwards. They think that we’re the “soft” ones.

They don’t realize that they’re the guy that walks in on Bubba raw doggin’ their wife, and they say, “make sure that you tear it up real good, sir…and while you’re at it, can I get you a beer or something to eat?”

Bunch of beta males that like to be abused and lied to…wash, rinse, repeat.

Advertisement
Again.. he’s not preparing for a game this week to be distracted by something that may or may not come to fruition. It’s different.

A meaningless conference title? Mario doesn’t know if he’s going to Miami or not. Winning or losing that game has huge implications for his program if he stays there.
Let Mario win, I want Kiffin.

Advertisement
You’re right. We don’t have leadership. Only penny pinching goblin leaking bull**** to the media.

Advertisement
I'm genuinely this close to retiring as a UM fan.

It just isn't the worth the hassle, the $$$, the bad moods, the effort. Especially for an administration that truly doesn't deserve it.

What's the point of loving something when it doesn't love you back? I ain't a chump
No you aren't. None of you are. If you were you wouldn't be here whining. The attention seeking like jilted teenage girls is really grating.

Advertisement
I'm genuinely this close to retiring as a UM fan.

It just isn't the worth the hassle, the $$$, the bad moods, the effort. Especially for an administration that truly doesn't deserve it.

What's the point of loving something when it doesn't love you back? I ain't a chump
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

OP, I hope you feel a little better having gotten this **** off your chest. But we really just can't let this board devolve into ******* Canes Anonymous. And please drink responsibly (which, for a Canes fan right now, means keep drinking until you pass out).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back