I’m going to drink. Frack Miami. I’m sick of this program and mad at myself for being a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Svengali

Sophomore
I’m tired of this ****, man! Everyone else is making moves all around us, and we’re sitting on our ****s. Now, LSU has Brian kelly. SMU moved on Lashlee…Florida…SC…even Washington State moved on their guys. And what are we doing??? No organization, no leadership…no AD…no nothing! And we still have Manny!

We look like cot **** clowns!!

I swear to god if I could swallow a pill like in the matrix, so I could no longer be a fan I do it right now. I’d take the pill with no hesitation. I will throw away 40 years of Miami fandom if I could. 20 years of bullshat. I’ve never seen anything so disorganized and ridiculous. I’m sick of this crap.

Advertisement
Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I’m tired of this ****, man! Everyone else is making moves all around us, and we’re sitting on our ****s. Now, LSU has Brian kelly. SMU moved on Lashlee…Florida…SC…even Washington State moved on their guys. And what are we doing??? No organization, no leadership…no AD…no nothing!

I swear to god if I could swallow a pill like in the matrix, so I could no longer be a fan I do it right now. I’d take the pill with no hesitation. I will throw away 40 years of Miami fandom if I could. 20 years of bullshat. I’ve never seen anything so disorganized and ridiculous. I’m sick of this crap.
You don’t need to do that - yet!!

Advertisement
None of these guys moving are playing for a conference championship except Napier but it’s the sun belt.

Wild that ND has a shot at the playoff and who knows if he’ll even be their coach for it. But nothing to prepare for this week

Maybe we do have an HC...we're just waiting for pac12 championship to occur first on Friday night....so just relax and eat a snicker.

I’m tired of this ****, man! Everyone else is making moves all around us, and we’re sitting on our ****s. Now, LSU has Brian kelly. SMU moved on Lashlee…Florida…SC…even Washington State moved on their guys. And what are we doing??? No organization, no leadership…no AD…no nothing! And we still have Manny!

Pillow?

Advertisement
I'm genuinely this close to retiring as a UM fan.

It just isn't the worth the hassle, the $$$, the bad moods, the effort. Especially for an administration that truly doesn't deserve it.

What's the point of loving something when it doesn't love you back? I ain't a chump

None of these guys moving are playing for a conference championship except Napier but it’s the sun belt.

Wild that ND has a shot at the playoff and who knows if he’ll even be their coach for it. But nothing to prepare for this week
Wait - the one guy who is playing for a meaningless conference title has to be “hush-hush” while BK’s team, which is in the hunt for the fourth spot in CFP (decided on Sunday and certainly his status could impact committee) is free and clear to announce this move? Nah.

Calm down bro

Advertisement
Advertisement
You have to think Mario has accepted the job here. It has been in the talk for weeks. He would’ve let the program know by now if wasn’t interested. I’d like to think he isn’t stringing people along for nothing.

Wait - the one guy who is playing for a meaningless conference title has to be “hush-hush” while BK’s team, which is in the hunt for the fourth spot in CFP (decided on Sunday and certainly his status could impact committee) is free and clear to announce this move? Nah.
Again.. he’s not preparing for a game this week to be distracted by something that may or may not come to fruition. It’s different.

A meaningless conference title? Mario doesn’t know if he’s going to Miami or not. Winning or losing that game has huge implications for his program if he stays there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back