I’m disgusted

Team following HC example. Clown show staph produces **** results. We have the talent to at least stay within 14-17 but we went in having already lost. First possession on D and O told the whole story of the last few

Advertisement
Halls phantom TO is a microcosm of the overall mentality. Alabama came to play and win and we failed to match the intensity. That guy reached back up and snatched the ball back while Hall just feel over and seemed like was already celebrating with chain in his head. Clearly one of them wanted the ball more

Advertisement
You’re surprised? Because I’m not. This is what I’ve been seeing from this program for the last 15 or so years. They lacked heart and toughness under Shannon. They lacked heart and toughness under Golden, under Richt, under Diaz. They looked scared and intimidated from the opening whistle. The problem is that every time we play these elite schools we don’t just lose we get destroyed. Like, it ain’t even close to being fair.

I have been screaming for years Miami needs more beef on both the oline and dline.

I told the board and UM coaches about DT(s) Phidarian Mathis ( Bama), Tim Smith ( Bama), and Jordan Davis ( UGA) years ago. An today ya'll saw two of them show out for Bama.

But people want to say I am full of crap with dline evals, well today those war daddies pushed UM'S **** in big time.

Go Canes
Hardly under-the-radar evals there, mate.

Another thing. I never want to see Cam Harris grace this field again. Now I’m done

Go canes
Bruh.. The corches built our gameplan around stiff neck cam.. We were gonna run directly in the teeth of bama defense by hook or crook, even on 3rd and long we were running dive with cam.. LMAOOOOOOO.. These boys real life goofy

Advertisement
Back