I’m disgusted

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
I really am. I can talk about Manny’s game plan for the D in the second half or Lashlee’s game plan. I can go in about our recruiting philosophy and how it’s doesn’t matter how good our technique is if they’re double our size. I’m not though because that’s not what disgusts me after this game. **** all that.

I watched a team that was rolling…ROLLING! In the 3rd and got 13 points then the 4th hit and these loser just ******* quit. They were scoring, forcing turnovers, and stopping them. They had every ******* opportunity to change the narrative this game and beat Bama 27/30 to 17 in that second half and those pussies just quit! They could’ve made it an argument of a ******* quarter. They would’ve proven that they can play with them even with their deficiencies but this team that claims to be full of “dawgs” let themselves get ******* rolled. Where’s your ******* pride? Your grit? Your ******* heart? I should’ve expected it though. This team is just as big kid a loser as their head coach is. All teams are.

That’s all. Have a great night guys. Go canes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cam Harris was awful, Chaney showed that even when they are far superior and selling out for the run, you can still get positive yards

Cam Harris was awful, Chaney showed that even when they are far superior and selling out for the run, you can still get positive yards
I’m not even trying to make it about that. This team quit. That’s a disease that’s brought on by a loser HC.

Advertisement
"forcing turnovers"

???

you must have been watching a different game. I checked the box.... 0 int's 0 fumble recovers. What turnovers?????????????

"forcing turnovers"

???

you must have been watching a different game. I checked the box.... 0 int's 0 fumble recovers. What turnovers?????????????
What turnovers? Wtf are you talking about? Chantz caused a fumble that lead to a field goal and we forced another fumble before that was overturned. Did you even watch the game?

What turnovers? Wtf are you talking about? Chantz caused a fumble that lead to a field goal and we forced another fumble before that was overturned. Did you even watch the game?
The first fumble bothered me. I believe it was Hall who sort of recovered it but the Bama kids just ripped it back. Lack of awareness. Fall on the ball Dude. Secure a turnover.

also, if you score a TD or create a turnover and you are down 20, have some pride and tell the chain coach to **** off.

one more thing. Hall can’t secure a fumble but he can do the finger wag making a tackle down 20. Kid, tackle the player and take your medicine. You got scorched 11 times and now you are doing the finger wag. Christ all mighty. You are getting embarrassed

Advertisement
The first fumble bothered me. I believe it was Hall who sort of recovered it but the Bama kids just ripped it back. Lack of awareness. Fall on the ball Dude. Secure a turnover.

also, if you score a TD or create a turnover and you are down 20, have some pride and tell the chain coach to **** off.

one more thing. Hall can’t secure a fumble but he can do the finger wag making a tackle down 20. Kid, tackle the player and take your medicine. You got scorched 11 times and now you are doing the finger wag. Christ all mighty. You are getting embarrassed
Exactly. They do **** that and then they ******* quit in the 4th? What kind of losers are these dudes? Like I said though a team is only as big of a loser as their HC let’s them be.

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 6.44.22 PM.png

Advertisement
I really am. I can talk about Manny’s game plan for the D in the second half or Lashlee’s game plan. I can go in about our recruiting philosophy and how it’s doesn’t matter how good our technique is if they’re double our size. I’m not though because that’s not what disgusts me after this game. **** all that.

I watched a team that was rolling…ROLLING! In the 3rd and got 13 points then the 4th hit and these loser just ******* quit. They were scoring, forcing turnovers, and stopping them. They had every ******* opportunity to change the narrative this game and beat Bama 27/30 to 17 in that second half and those pussies just quit! They could’ve made it an argument of a ******* quarter. They would’ve proven that they can play with them even with their deficiencies but this team that claims to be full of “dawgs” let themselves get ******* rolled. Where’s your ******* pride? Your grit? Your ******* heart? I should’ve expected it though. This team is just as big kid a loser as their head coach is. All teams are.

That’s all. Have a great night guys. Go canes!

I have been screaming for years Miami needs more beef on both the oline and dline.

I told the board and UM coaches about DT(s) Phidarian Mathis ( Bama), Tim Smith ( Bama), and Jordan Davis ( UGA) years ago. An today ya'll saw two of them show out for Bama.

But people want to say I am full of crap with dline evals, well today those war daddies pushed UM'S **** in big time.

Go Canes

I have been screaming for years Miami needs more beef on both the oline and dline.

I told the board and UM coaches about DT(s) Phidarian Mathis ( Bama), Tim Smith ( Bama), and Jordan Davis ( UGA) years ago. An today ya'll saw two of them show out for Bama.

But people want to say I am full of crap with dline evals, well today those war daddies pushed UM'S **** in big time.

Go Canes
Ya know what’s sad about it? It didn’t matter that JHH was in the backfield a lot and that Jalen and Zion were great all game. The rest of the unit was so dog **** that it overclouded it.

Trying to figure that out as well. Manny and Lashlee have a lot to figure out starting next week but effort is not one of them.
Effort by some on that D 1st half was atrocious. Tackling is effort, and I saw little. On our flanker/bubble screens, Bama had 3-4 guys clamping down. When Bama ran them, we had one guy. That’s lack of effort by that back 7 to haul ***. That’s not giving your all every play.

Advertisement
Back