I’ll take my punishment like a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Careful whom you align with in here: the showers can quickly isolate you if you’re not careful….
Let me tell you something I signed up 2011.. You came 7 years after me. You're a nobody to me. Talking like you're a someone. You're a nobody on a canes message board like the rest of us. Laughing My Black *** Off... like I said these Mods on here pick and choose who they want to F with. I enjoyed my 11 years on this blog and it's time to find a new blog to join.

Last edited:
Let me tell you something I signed up 2011.. You came 7 years after me. You're a nobody to me. Talking like you're a someone. You're a nobody on a canes message board like the rest of us. Laughing My Black *** Off... like I said these Mods on here pick and choose who they want to F with. I enjoyed my 11 years on this blog and it's time to find a new blog to join.

Your detective work is really bad.

All you’ve proven here is you basically have the brain of a doughnut.

Enjoy the showers.

Your detective work is really bad.

All you’ve proven here is you basically have the brain of a doughnut.

Enjoy the showers.

All you've proven is you think I'm gonna beg your *** for a ride to the main board. Rok and them boys can beg you.

This blog isn't paying my bills.

I just come here for news you duck.

……..You're a nobody to me. Talking like you're a someone. You're a nobody…. Laughing My Black *** Off... …... I enjoyed my 11 years on this blog and it's time to find a new blog to join.

All you've proven is you think I'm gonna beg your ***** for a ride to the main board……

Advertisement
I enjoyed my 11 years on this blog and it's time to find a new blog to join.

All you've proven is you think I'm gonna beg your *** for a ride to the main board. Rok and them boys can beg you.

2861dbec307264b7e1441b71fb79798576e59676.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back