I’ll take my punishment like a man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackmiller974

All ACC
Here’s a few wise words, Tua Tagovailoa is the savior Miami has always needed, repent before it’s to late.

Advertisement
He’s tough, I’ll give ‘em that. Savior…..not sold yet.

Advertisement
Then your *** is going to be stuck in here. Best of luck to you going forward.
Oh well, your the one who deserves to be in here. You and your little clique of people harasses me and others non stop and I’m the one who gets sent to purgatory? I get callled Mack bammer and constantly attacked by the same group of people on a regular basis when I never engage with them first and I’m the one facing a ban? I literally made a post in purgatory celebrating our OL class and get told to STFU… I admit I’ve stirred the pot at times but there are people in here way worse then me. They can ban me if they want

Advertisement
Oh well, your the one who deserves to be in here. You and your little clique of people harasses me and others non stop and I’m the one who gets sent to purgatory? I get callled Mack bammer and constantly attacked by the same group of people on a regular basis when I never engage with them first and I’m the one facing a ban? I literally made a post in purgatory celebrating our OL class and get told to STFU… I admit I’ve stirred the pot at times but there are people in here way worse then me. They can ban me if they want
I haven't given you **** about Alabama in a long time. Let me give you some free advice. You just don't know when to stop with some of your awful takes...that's one of the main reasons you are in here. Last week you had 3 horrendous takes in a row and were warned by two maudes to stop. I don't know if you are a troll. You might seem like a good person but you are respectfully a terrible poster.

Now you think you are too good to do a confession. And you really think you did nothing wrong to be put in purgatory?

I haven't given you **** about Alabama in a long time. Let me give you some free advice. You just don't know when to stop with some of your awful takes...that's one of the main reasons you are in here. Last week you had 3 horrendous takes in a row and were warned by two maudes to stop. I don't know if you are a troll. You might seem like a good person but you are respectfully a terrible poster.

Now you think you are too good to do a confession. And you really think you did nothing wrong to be put in purgatory?
Im not referring to just you. What were my awful takes? I posted could there be a possibility that Gattis stays as Co OC WR Coach and they bring in another play caller as CO-OC/QB? and get **** for it. But then few days later a much more respected poster says that’s actually one of the possible options he’s heard and then cane legend Brandon merriweather literally suggests the same thing I do.

That’s the problem I have, I get attacked for takes that aren’t even bad takes half the time. Do I at times have some terrible takes? Absolutely but so does everyone else and they don’t get absolutely slammed for them. I do confess I’ve stirred things up on purpose at times and I should put more thought into some of my posts instead of just posting the first thing that comes to mind but that’s all im confessing to.

Im not referring to just you. What were my awful takes? I posted could there be a possibility that Gattis stays as Co OC WR Coach and they bring in another play caller as CO-OC/QB? and get **** for it. But then few days later a much more respected poster says that’s actually one of the possible options he’s heard and then cane legend Brandon merriweather literally suggests the same thing I do.

That’s the problem I have, I get attacked for takes that aren’t even bad takes half the time. Do I at times have some terrible takes? Absolutely but so does everyone else and they don’t get absolutely slammed for them. I do confess I’ve stirred things up on purpose at times and I should put more thought into some of my posts instead of just posting the first thing that comes to mind but that’s all im confessing to.
I'm not going to go back and list all your brutal takes. Not all your takes are bad but most of them are. I bolded a good starting point for you.

Yes everyone gets slammed for their bad takes here doesn't matter who they are. Unfortunately, you have a reputation. Just like I have a reputation for being an annoying drunk hothead.

I'm not going to go back and list all your brutal takes. Not all your takes are bad but most of them are. I bolded a good starting point for you.

Yes everyone gets slammed for their bad takes here doesn't matter who they are. Unfortunately, you have a reputation. Just like I have a reputation for being an annoying drunk hothead.
Fair enough

Advertisement

Do you realize that you are at least halfway to expressing remorse and confessing when you write:

I do confess I’ve stirred things up on purpose at times and I should put more thought into some of my posts instead of just posting the first thing that comes to mind but that’s all im confessing to.

So why all the bravado, rage, and comparison to others? I can tell you it isn't helpful when your defense is the functional equivalent of, "I was speeding but there were other drivers going even faster than me officer. You should have stopped them instead." It's a defense that includes an admission, but instead calls into question the enforcement mechanism and people trying their best to instill some order on the board.

Meanwhile, this website has over 2.5K users, and literally thousands of posts created every day. By example, there were 3,557 posts created yesterday alone (and there are days where it's twice that number). Compare that to the half a dozen or so volunteer moderators patrolling the forums on a daily basis. Do the math and see if you can determine why arguments complaining about what others have or haven't done aren't going to go over well. Or don't and stay put. It is 100% your choice, but I can tell you the easiest thing would have been to simply ban you as a Bama troll, make a majority of the active users happy, and call it a day.

Do you realize that you are at least halfway to expressing remorse and confessing when you write:

So why all the bravado, rage, and comparison to others? I can tell you it isn't helpful when your defense is the functional equivalent of, "I was speeding but there were other drivers going even faster than me officer. You should have stopped them instead." It's a defense that includes an admission, but instead calls into question the enforcement mechanism and people trying their best to instill some order on the board.

Meanwhile, this website has over 2.5K users, and literally thousands of posts created every day. By example, there were 3,557 posts created yesterday alone (and there are days where it's twice that number). Compare that to the half a dozen or so volunteer moderators patrolling the forums on a daily basis. Do the math and see if you can determine why arguments complaining about what others have or haven't done aren't going to go over well. Or don't and stay put. It is 100% your choice, but I can tell you the easiest thing would have been to simply ban you as a Bama troll, make a majority of the active users happy, and call it a day.
Im not even a Bama troll. That’s the stuff I’m talking about, I say 2 years ago once that I like to watch Bama play when Miami isn’t playing and everyday for 2 years straight I get called Mack bammer, Bama Troll and stuff far worse. If you want to ban me that’s up to you. I confessed to the stuff I feel like I did wrong already, it is what it is.

Im not even a Bama troll. That’s the stuff I’m talking about, I say 2 years ago once that I like to watch Bama play when Miami isn’t playing and everyday for 2 years straight I get called Mack bammer, Bama Troll and stuff far worse. If you want to ban me that’s up to you. I confessed to the stuff I feel like I did wrong already, it is what it is.

You're being defensive. I didn't say you were or you weren't a Bama troll. I said what the easiest and most popular course of action would have been. Focus on the fact that we did not take that course of action, instead of inviting us to ban you.

I'm going to step back now. I've interrupted this process enough and it seems to be having the opposite of the desired effect.

Advertisement
Boombox Shut Up GIF

JK. What did you get banished for?

Im not doing a confession, I admit I’ve stirred the pot a few times but I think I’ve done a lot better in this group this year then in 2021.
100% Mods play favorites. Lol and then old boy said ďo a confession thread 🤣 😂 😆 like he God boy please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back