I’ll be one of the enablers.

Advertisement
In other news. You guys have no idea the **** wooly mammoth my friend took down last weekend while wearing a canes T-shirt. At least two 40’s to even consider it.
Will it work? Only time will tell 🤞.
Slump-buster is a real thing.

Advertisement
Go to the game if you feel like it.

But when it comes time to renew your season tickets and precious parking pass for your tailgate, tell the ticket office that you're tired of being swindled and will no longer buy season tickets until you're convinced that the school is trying to win.

Do not go to games and support this athletic department. A boycott is needed to clean this mess up.

This is a seriously polarizing issue but I think this is the wrong choice. We just heard about this from DJ on the OTH podcast. Other schools have a magical atmosphere during games and recruits (**** even DJ admitted it) are enamored by it. Then we turn around and complain about kids picking other schools (I know bags play a part). We need to get our heads out of our a$$es and create an environment like that for players and recruits.

The administration needs to go but we need to find another way to do it.

Advertisement
This is a seriously polarizing issue but I think this is the wrong choice. We just heard about this from DJ on the OTH podcast. Other schools have a magical atmosphere during games and recruits (**** even DJ admitted it) are enamored by it. Then we turn around and complain about kids picking other schools (I know bags play a part). We need to get our heads out of our a$$es and create an environment like that for players and recruits.

Exactly.
We (I) keep talking about sofla kids going to these racist *** programs. But these racist programs take off the white sheets on Saturdays. I’ve also voiced that Miami doesn’t show up for fcs bums. Well I’ll admit that times have changed and Miami’s population has dramatically increased since the 80’s to the point we should have more butts in the seats.
So we can talk sht about kkklanville. But kkklanville goes to games. Kkklanville at least keeps the savings account full for situations like the one we’re facing. Uga had the money to get rid of cmr and hire Kirby. We buy out manny and co and what? This admin is gonna fork out another 7-10 nilli?

The atmosphere at our games is lively, it just doesn't resemble college football. There is no comparing the hoopla at a Miami game with the more traditional on-campus stadiums. Ever been to a Heat game? That's what it's like at our games now. Non-stop partying, music, noise, strobelights, distractions.

We had a great thing at the OB before it became about tailgating, TVs, and looking at street art inside HRS. Now the experience is geared toward young party people who are there to dance and maybe come out on the jumbotron.

Of course, this would all be fine if we were winning. I'm just pointing out what I believe is the difference between Miami and places like UF, FSU, LSU, UGA, CLEM, OSU, ND, BAMA, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The atmosphere at our games is lively, it just doesn't resemble college football. There is no comparing the hoopla at a Miami game with the more traditional on-campus stadiums. Ever been to a Heat game? That's what it's like at our games now. Non-stop partying, music, noise, strobelights, distractions.

We had a great thing at the OB before it became about tailgating, TVs, and looking at street art inside HRS. Now the experience is geared toward young party people who are there to dance and maybe come out on the jumbotron.

Of course, this would all be fine if we were winning. I'm just pointing out what I believe is the difference between Miami and places like UF, FSU, LSU, UGA, CLEM, OSU, ND, BAMA, etc.

Totally right - we're a different animal.
But I bet you if we created the '17 ND/VT atmosphere for our home games on the regular, there would be ZERO talk about Miami fans being crap. That stuff was magical and for the first time in a long time.

I will watch it on tv. Heading to Eugene tomorrow to watch the ducks play colorado. I will always love my Canes more than any other team, but need to support family and I want to see him suceed.

Advertisement
Back