Hyppolite visits UM in back-to-back weeks, building bond with Baker

View as article
Advertisement
Was he injured his Jr year?

68 tackles is very underwhelming...

Cave had about 100 more tackles than him last year.

****, I had more 20 tackles than this kid playing MLB my Sr year and never played a down of college ball.

Depends on who's counting. I bet the guy who counted Corey Flagg's 144 tackles sees it differently. It's the most worthless HS stat there is right next to the never accurate height measurement.

Depends on who's counting. I bet the guy who counted Corey Flagg's 144 tackles sees it differently. It's the most worthless HS stat there is right next to the never accurate height measurement.
It doesn't mean much in the NFL either for that matter. Certain schemes are set up specifically for the MLB to make tackles.

Did you play with a few other div 1 prospects on your defense as well?. Usually kids playing on teams with a bunch of div 1 prospects dont put up huge numbers as other guys are making plays as well.

He's a BEAST regardless...He is likely faster than every skill position guy we have committed right now. .....AT 225 POUNDS and growing. He also is a smart football player. He should be made a priority in this class. Maryland has done a great job with him though recruiting wise.

Flagg played with a roster better than AH slower @ 225 but double the tackles and most games not playing past halftime 🤔.

I dont get your argument. His production is what i questioned most because his athleticsm is off the charts.

Advertisement
Did you play with a few other div 1 prospects on your defense as well?. Usually kids playing on teams with a bunch of div 1 prospects dont put up huge numbers as other guys are making plays as well.

He's a BEAST regardless...He is likely faster than every skill position guy we have committed right now. .....AT 225 POUNDS and growing. He also is a smart football player. He should be made a priority in this class. Maryland has done a great job with him though recruiting wise.
No, but Sean Spence did on a stacked MNW team with well over 100 tackles and he was a D1 college athlete unlike myself.

Are you serious???
Yes, 68 tackles is weak for a beast MLB.

Sorry if that offends anyone, ****.

I like his film, but production, especially from the MLB position is very important IMO.

Our best ones racked up the tackles in HS.

It shows instincts.

Advertisement

He is faster than Chaney, Fleming and Restrepo?

Didn’t know that, if so he is a freak.

There is a reason this kid this kid has an offer from Alabama Clemson and us. Those schools dont just throw out offers

Clemson is pretty careful with offers compared to many teams, Alabama a little less so but still not offering everyone under the sun like Nebraska does. Both teams offer at a very high rate when compared to quite a few selective programs (UCLA, Stanford, Washington). Pretty much every team plays the same games. It's not like Alabama and Clemson only offer 25-50 kids a cycle.

The below is for 2019 recruiting results. Offers, commits, percentage.

Alabama287279.4%

Clemson1622917.9%

So those offers don't carry the weight many think they do. With that said this guy is a stud and would really kick this LB class up a notch.

Not taking anything away from the kid because I think he’s a stud and desperately want him in this class but I don’t think those Baga/Clemson offers are commitable right now. If they were he would have flipped already. There’s a few other guys both of those teams have ahead of him now. Hope it works out for us.

Advertisement
The fact that staff slow played him early lets me know we have an incompetent staff on Offense and Defense. He is literally the best LB in the state of Florida... I've said it once and I'll say it 99 more times the BEST LB IN THE STATE. They were too busy chasing kids from other areas should've locked him up first. He can run in space, tackle, and he's a dog. The South Florida Special.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Flagg played with a roster better than AH slower @ 225 but double the tackles and most games not playing past halftime 🤔.

I dont get your argument. His production is what i questioned most because his athleticsm is off the charts.

Ruben can backpedal faster than Flagg can run forward and would put his body bag ina body bag if they had to hit. But those stats giving out by some high school kid getting volunteer hours sure sound cool. lol

He is faster than Chaney, Fleming and Restrepo?

Didn’t know that, if so he is a freak.

He is faster than Chaney and Restrepo or right there with them out weighing both by over 25 pounds. Flemming is 160pds and a blazer...Ruben outweighs him by 65 pounds...and may run his *** down to lol.
I really dont think you know much about him

Last edited:
Was he injured his Jr year?

68 tackles is very underwhelming...

Cave had about 100 more tackles than him last year.

****, I had 20 more tackles than this kid playing MLB my Sr year and never played a down of college ball.

He also played out of position at DE part of last year because one of their main starters got hurt in the first game and they didn’t have a reliable backup. He mentioned that to us in our first interview with him

He also played out of position at DE part of last year because one of their main starters got hurt in the first game and they didn’t have a reliable backup. He mentioned that to us in our first interview with him

I was coming in next to say that as well. But i figured someone else would.

Him and Andy Garcia lined up at end a lot. Also AH had/have maybe 6- 8 div 1 prospects on last years defense if you add it up.

Advertisement
Back