Hypothetical

hamburgerhipster

Band
Banned
Let's say Dallas starts at wr and balls out and this fall Harley showed immediate impact potential and njoku looks like the second coming of his brother at wr, would it be too crazy to put Thomas at cb? He honestly looks amazing at both wr and cb in his highlights and could be the second class lockdown stud with bandy (obviously not counting dean in same class) and compete for a returner position.

Advertisement
Let's say Dallas starts at wr and balls out and this fall Harley showed immediate impact potential and njoku looks like the second coming of his brother at wr, would it be too crazy to put Thomas at cb? He honestly looks amazing at both wr and cb in his highlights and could be the second class lockdown stud with bandy (obviously not counting dean in same class) and compete for a returner position.

WHOA! Now, I have seen it all on this board....

Not against it but I'm thinking we load up on db's next year so may not be necessary

Advertisement
Please leave Thomas at WR. Dallas is the one who should be looked at for multiple spots.

WHOA! Now, I have seen it all on this board....

Did you look at his highlight film playing cb? He could
Be An amazing lockdown cb. If the other frosh show immediate impact potential why not?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back