Hypothetical Scenario

Cane Dynasty is the master of revealing his fake accounts with self-laudatory comments. This board must be like crack to the poor guy. Let him back on before he goes on a rampage at a mall.

Advertisement
Users sharing same ip as OP:

CaneMob
FasaCane
canemaine
jcrewforu

Why is this here? Anyway, I'm guessing you are invalidating anything Fasa said. Maybe he created extra accounts because he was so stubborn and fixated about everyone knowing he is right. He was probably ****ed he got banned because he believed in his information. Either way you put it, it was strange for him to come back like that. Maybe he was drunk and mad LOL.

For all we know he could be right or could've been right. Maybe the firing of Richt changed the BOT's mind or stormbrewing theory is right. We still don't know yet so we will see.

maybe you're fasa and they haven't caught on yet, mr. 20 posts.

Boom

Users sharing same ip as OP:

CaneMob
FasaCane
canemaine
jcrewforu

Why is this here? Anyway, I'm guessing you are invalidating anything Fasa said. Maybe he created extra accounts because he was so stubborn and fixated about everyone knowing he is right. He was probably ****ed he got banned because he believed in his information. Either way you put it, it was strange for him to come back like that. Maybe he was drunk and mad LOL.

For all we know he could be right or could've been right. Maybe the firing of Richt changed the BOT's mind or stormbrewing theory is right. We still don't know yet so we will see.

maybe you're fasa and they haven't caught on yet, mr. 20 posts.

Are you serious, I have had this account for over a year now. Haha
Or you cried to a mod asking for posting privileges to be given to this account. All those other names have been banned too.

Seriously, I'm not Fasa. Why am I being punished for someone else's actions? Should've just sent me a message if you thought I was up to no good. Now I have infractions for someone I'm not affiliated with. Whatever, now I have to walk on thin ice.

Advertisement
Although I haven't posted in awhile, the coaching job opening is definitely something that will peak someone's interest. After reading various reports on this site (Fasa, DMoney, others), first Fasa out of left field with a report that seemed ridiculous (declaring Butch is the Guy), but then DMoney who kind of gave me a reason to believe that Butch might be the guy. Then there is twitter and the media (Barry Jackson, Feldman,Porter). It seems as if there is a power struggle within the University hierarchy. Butch,Schiano, Mullen, and now Richt have all been listed as a favorite by one person or another.

My dream scenario would be as follows. Butch HC Richt OC and Schiano DC. What if this happened? We would be dominating the football world. What if Butch assembled the greatest staff of all time? Then he would hand the keys to Schiano or Richt.

It is nice to dream isn't it? LOL

Knowing our admin, I just hope they don't mess this up. No Schiano or Mullen. Give me Butch or Richt. If not then Blake needs to be fired ASAP.

Fingers crossed for a good hire!

Go Canes.

Nice dream....but it's going to be Monkey Boy for us. Hasn't this search been thrilling: First it's Butch, then it's Richt or maybe Mullen...but as usual, in the end, we're left holding another bag of Jersey ****. What a surprise! It's MONKEY BOY!

Last edited:
Although I haven't posted in awhile, the coaching job opening is definitely something that will peak someone's interest. After reading various reports on this site (Fasa, DMoney, others), first Fasa out of left field with a report that seemed ridiculous (declaring Butch is the Guy), but then DMoney who kind of gave me a reason to believe that Butch might be the guy. Then there is twitter and the media (Barry Jackson, Feldman,Porter). It seems as if there is a power struggle within the University hierarchy. Butch,Schiano, Mullen, and now Richt have all been listed as a favorite by one person or another.

My dream scenario would be as follows. Butch HC Richt OC and Schiano DC. What if this happened? We would be dominating the football world. What if Butch assembled the greatest staff of all time? Then he would hand the keys to Schiano or Richt.

It is nice to dream isn't it? LOL

Knowing our admin, I just hope they don't mess this up. No Schiano or Mullen. Give me Butch or Richt. If not then Blake needs to be fired ASAP.

Fingers crossed for a good hire!

Go Canes.
Bye Felicia!
-Nuked-

Advertisement
Back