Hypothetical Butch Davis staff

Advertisement
Butch Davis is not coming back to UM. Just give it up people.

You guys are just setting yourself up for a major meltdown. Its never happening. Period.

If that ****es you off, dont complain to 87 or me, complain to the administration.

Listen here, if we can single-handedly force 20 recruits to decommit, we most certainly can get one coach hired.

All you did was reinforce Golden's argument that the fans affected recruiting. Best thing to do is do nothing and let Golden sink himself, so he has no excuses.

Listen here, if we can single-handedly force 20 recruits to decommit, we most certainly can get one coach hired.

All you did was reinforce Golden's argument that the fans affected recruiting. Best thing to do is do nothing and let Golden sink himself, so he has no excuses.

:stephenahand:
You need to get off these boards for a little while if you thought I was the least bit serious.

Advertisement
I'm probably out of my mind but...

HC - Butch
DC/Co-Assistant Head Coach - Schiano
OC - Coley
QB - Dorsey
WR - Beard
TE - Larry Scott
RB - Ice
OL/Co-Assistant Head Coach - Cristobal (love Art but you can't knock Mario's recruiting prowess)
DL - Kevin Patrick
LB - Hurlie
DB - Mike Rumph

Thoughts?

Absolute pipe dream that will never happen starting with butch.

Neg me all u want but ur lying to ur self if u think UM ever hires butch again. And the majority of you on here know I am right.

Ridiculous.

Of course, numerically being one of many available, one can make that statement about any coach, and stand a good chance of being right.

However, Butch is not only our best prospect for HC, he's also the most logical to be hired. His resume is exemplary and incredibly deep. And, as his cost will be reasonable, we could afford a better coaching staff.

Butch is a win/win by any barometer, PERIOD.

Lmao funny how u failed to address what I said. U must make a great politician. Where did I bring up anything about him being qualified for the job or not. I'm pretty sure by saying it's a pipe dream I'm saying it would be something incredible if it happened but don't think it ever will. Stop lying to urseleves. Save u the dissapointment when goldilocks gets fired and butch isn't the guy given the job. I would be as happy as the next guy if he was hired but it's not gonna happen.

HC - Butch
OC - Coley
QB - Dorsey
WR - Beard
TE - Larry Scott
RB - Ice
OL/Co-Assistant Head Coach - Cristobal (love Art but you can't knock Mario's recruiting prowess)
DL - Kevin Patrick
LB - Hurlie
DB - Mike Rumph

Thoughts?

Absolute pipe dream that will never happen starting with butch.

Neg me all u want but ur lying to ur self if u think UM ever hires butch again. And the majority of you on here know I am right.
Agree, they need to get off the Butch Train, as much as i love Butch, he aint coming back..... Im guessing Cristobal has a better shot

I actually met Butch Davis back in 1999-2000 when he was recruiting my friend Corey Collier.. played LB at Miami Palmetto Senior high school along with former Cane Chris Myers....my friend ended up goin to FSU.... Butch pretty cool dude

Advertisement
Ahh yes...the old "he was a good player so must be a good coach" logic.

That's a terrible staff! LOL

HC - Butch
OC - Coley
QB - Dorsey
WR - Beard
TE - Larry Scott
RB - Ice
DL - Kevin Patrick
LB - Hurlie
DB - Mike Rumph

Thoughts?

What are you? 12 years old? The almighty Butch would have "his own guys" who he owes favors to or had past success with. You guys treat everything like its freakin fantasy football.

Advertisement
Back