Hype-train does it again

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
I can't wait for our boys to punch these soft *** pussies in the mouth - and laugh at them while doing it on 8/24. GO CANES!!!!!

Man, if you don’t get hyped from that video, you’re one dead Canes fan! Hard me juiced through the whole thing, is it 8/24 yet? Must pace myself.....must...pace....

This could really be a tone setter for the Diaz era. We beat UF and it can really snowball into a special season. I know most think the key to this game is having our oline show up but I really think the key is that our DTs show out. We stop the run we win the game. Franks will give us the game if UF has to throw.

Advertisement
I know we already on gaytor talk, but seriously, if Fsu had any pride left, they'd get rid of that turnover purse for real, that has to be one of the corniest things i've seen in a long time. With that being said, im curious to see if the gaytors might try and pull some type of stunt, dan mulligan dont strike me as the type to do something like that, but time might tell, but we should be more efficient on offense this year, we do that plus, punt better,if we start winning the field position battles again, good luck trying to score on us!

Advertisement
Back