2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
d7dzfuh-d4bb9e3e-9307-4bee-8ac6-ea8169e9b745.gif

I told you guys he loved the game. Hang in there. He's not done ha
And this is why I’ve gotten to the point I don’t even follow recruiting like I used to. Maybe it’s because I’ve seen how the hot dogs are made, or maybe I’m just too old and over it lol. For the most part it’s all smoke and mirrors. So many updates and content for something that can change multiple times in a day and thats normally late in the players recruitment / decision day.

Last edited:
And this is why I’ve gotten to the point I don’t even follow recruiting like I used to. Maybe it’s because I’ve seen how the hot dogs are made, or maybe I’m just too old and over it lol. For the most part it’s all smoke and mirrors. So many updates and content for something that can change multiple times in a day and thats normally late in the players recruitment / decision day.

💯 spot on. Just enjoy the ride and trust we are in great shape. And don't believe the pundits as they have yet to adjust to Miami being a top 5 program across the board recruiting included

Advertisement
This is a kid I’m just not gonna pay attention to until maybe a month before early signing day because this will be all over the place

Avoid putting too much stock in anyones hot takes from any site and just be thankful you don’t get paid to ride this rollercoaster recruiting drama. Let the coaches do their thing… we’ll get ours

Advertisement
I follow to keep up with who we are recruiting but have learned to believe very little of what the kids say, especially at this point in the cycle.

MUST is a very strong word. Are you telling me you wouldn't be okay with Washington, Brown, Ray Ray and Jean? I'm not saying I don't want him, I do. But I'm not sure he's a must get in the context of the other available talent.
Nope I’d be happy!

Advertisement
Gerard Martinez, USC 247 writer spoke to Hykeem over the weekend at the QB Retreat event. His impression, and some other writers at the event who also spoke to Williams , is UGA and TAMU are leading in his recruitment. He is saying he may not take any OVs until later in the season .

"There are people close to him that don't think his recruitment will last until signing day. Williams is talking about committing in September"

Rumors out in Cali is there is a $2 mill NIL deal on the table for him from TAMU. That comes from one of the USC posters

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back