2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A direct quote from Gattis a few months ago is that he will tailor the offense to match it's strengths and hide it's weaknesses.. now we are in season and WR is STILL one of those weaknesses, while LOS play has improved significantly. He has to prioritize winning games now rather than placating an offense to HS WR's. There is an easy story to sell. I'm just tired of this narrative that Gattis only runs a boring, tired offensive scheme. It's just not factual.
Isn't he the WR coach? I don't care what people say gameday speaks louder than words. WR's are seeing the same thing and going elsewhere

Advertisement
Isn't he the WR coach? I don't care what people say gameday speaks louder than words. WR's are seeing the same thing and going elsewhere
You really think Keem picked the noles instead of us cause of Gattis?
Did he also pick fsu over uga cause of offense?
Are you saying that we will land no elite receivers this class?

UGA and Clemson have been highly successful so I wouldn’t put much in that. Florida though with Jean is a head scratcher but I don’t think he ends up there. Williams and Mizell are legacies.

I think we’re going to have to change up something or hope guys execute in order to do better with the WR’s. We will definitely need to pay $$$ as well. If we aren’t getting the WR’s, finish strong with RB and OL in the class and go portal strong at WR.
If you can't win at the line of scrimmage on both sides nothing else matters, how many were saying this this off-season, Mario will get the WR position fixed. Let FSU and others build there way. I like the way coach is building this team and soon he will get the skill guys needed.

Advertisement
If you can't win at the line of scrimmage on both sides nothing else matters, how many were saying this this off-season, Mario will get the WR position fixed. Let FSU and others build there way. I like the way coach is building this team and soon he will get the skill guys needed.
This statement is so overblown when it comes to the O line. You might not be able to win a National Title (we are years aaway from even brings contender so that’s not even in the discussion), but you can easily win 10 games in the Coastal without it. The O line was garbage last year and we put up 30+ points when Lashlee worked with TVD. The running game was non existent and it was still possible to scheme around it. With Steele as DC last year, we play Clemson in Charlotte.

Advertisement
This statement is so overblown when it comes to the O line. You might not be able to win a National Title (we are years aaway from even brings contender so that’s not even in the discussion), but you can easily win 10 games in the Coastal without it. The O line was garbage last year and we put up 30+ points when Lashlee worked with TVD. The running game was non existent and it was still possible to scheme around it. With Steele as DC last year, we play Clemson in Charlotte.
Bengals got to the Super Bowl w a **** ok. You need wrs and a top tier qb

Don't ruin this for me 🤣. I want violence.
B48956A7-6160-4A64-B5E4-FE196CB1BCF7.gif

@PIPO

Advertisement
Advertisement
We get blown out last week with the team from last year and TVD on a stretcher. We disagree, it is far from being overblown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back