2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Gattis

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF
Gattis is the scape goat but the offensive woes aren’t on him…

Advertisement
It doesn't make alot of sense. Let's say the kid wanted the "surprise" of officially signing with the school he's already committed to in a ceremony. Why is Noles 247 ruining his "moment" by putting that news out there? Why would he give anyone the chance to? Don't send anything to anyone until your ceremony. Lots of bad process.
bc message boards ruin a ton of moments lol.

Advertisement
bc message boards ruin a ton of moments lol.
Well now its on two boards and a live streaming show. The point remains if you're trying for secrecy it doesn't make alot of sense to do things to help the news you were trying to keep quiet spread.

Advertisement
CIS was the only place mentioning a highly rated mystery wr recruit the last week. People I consider in the know didn’t even have a clue about it , and had doubts when I mentioned him being in play. Then magically Witfong comes out with an article discussing HW and Miami. I love smart asses like you on a message board thinking or assuming they know the inner workings of recruiting because they read some articles.

I post what I know and make zero dollars off this ****. I get ad free at no charge , that’s it lol. The same people laughing at the late Interest in Keem were the same ones laughing when I said Fletcher wasn’t done to OSU , Mauioga was picking UM and many others. Miami legit made a run here the last week and believe he can be flipped. That’s called information with no guarantees. We aren’t putting out fake headlines about guys flipping and taking bs visits like some folks. Now I’ll let you get back to your normal trolling.
Lol, people giving 247 **** for clickbait when this site been pushing the Keem hope when there was never a single snowballs chance in **** he was flipping

Last edited:
CIS was the only place mentioning a highly rated mystery wr recruit the last week. People I consider in the know didn’t even know about it and had doubts when I mentioned him being in play to them. Then magically Witfong comes out with an article discussing HW and Miami. I love smart asses like you on a message board thinking or assuming they know the inner workings of recruiting because they read some articles.

I post what I know and make zero dollars off this ****. I get ad free at no charge , that’s it lol. The same people laughing at the late Interest in Keem were the same ones laughing when I said Fletcher wasn’t done to OSU , Mauioga was picking UM and many others. Miami legit made a run here the last week and believe he can be flipped. That’s called information. We aren’t putting out fake headlines about guys flipping and taking bs visits like some folks. Now I’ll let you get back to your normal trolling.
While I agree, don’t undersell the value of ad free. Andrew has this place with more pop ups than a free hardcore **** site

Advertisement
CIS was the only place mentioning a highly rated mystery wr recruit the last week. People I consider in the know didn’t even know about it and had doubts when I mentioned him being in play to them. Then magically Witfong comes out with an article discussing HW and Miami. I love smart asses like you on a message board thinking or assuming they know the inner workings of recruiting because they read some articles.

I post what I know and make zero dollars off this ****. I get ad free at no charge , that’s it lol. The same people laughing at the late Interest in Keem were the same ones laughing when I said Fletcher wasn’t done to OSU , Mauioga was picking UM and many others. Miami legit made a run here the last week and believe he can be flipped. That’s called information. We aren’t putting out fake headlines about guys flipping and taking bs visits like some folks. Now I’ll let you get back to your normal trolling.
This made me LOL as well. I thought of the 3 year Letterman account on Twitter talking about how he didnt finance his water bed. He just got a .16 per hour raise and they upgraded his company car to a 2013 fully loaded Taurus with power steering and automatic transmission.

CIS was the only place mentioning a highly rated mystery wr recruit the last week. People I consider in the know didn’t even have a clue about it , and had doubts when I mentioned him being in play. Then magically Witfong comes out with an article discussing HW and Miami. I love smart asses like you on a message board thinking or assuming they know the inner workings of recruiting because they read some articles.

macho-man-flying-elbow-drop.gif

before you get too further in your feelings other people can bring info, I was the one who brought the news to this board that Innis was 100% going to sign with Ohio St and there was zero chance he was pushing back his signing to Feb, when you and others on here were still saying there was a chance, even if it was small. After I put that out there, you changed your tune and said Innis to OSU was a done deal.

Keem been all FSU and that wasn't changing. Call me a troll all you want but I know when the bull**** is getting thrown around and ain't scared to call it out.

Advertisement
before you get too further in your feelings other people can bring info, I was the one who brought the news to this board that Innis was 100% going to sign with Ohio St and there was zero chance he was pushing back his signing to Feb, when you and others on here were still saying there was a chance, even if it was small. After I put that out there, you changed your tune and said Innis to OSU was a done deal.

Keem been all FSU and that wasn't changing. Call me a troll all you want but I know when the bull**** is getting thrown around and ain't scared to call it out.

Sorry but who are you

We found Jay Wimbrow.

200.gif

@PIPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back