2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
CBs from Wiltfong, Ivins, Lake, and Urrutia to FSU all within the last 24 hours with 3 of those coming in this morning.

It's FSU so I can easily see this unravel but pretty damning on Gattis. If he doesn't get Tyler Williams next week......yiiiiikkkkkeeesssss.

This kid doesn’t have the mentality to be successful here. There is no fight in this kid. He’s competitive, but he’s not gonna to f*ck you up and let you know about it.

He doesn’t fit in this locker room and demanding environment.

Advertisement
This kid doesn’t have the mentality to be successful here. There is no fight in this kid. He’s competitive, but he’s not gonna to f*ck you up and let you know about it.

He doesn’t fit in this locker room and demanding environment.
Wait how many kids on our active roster do you seriously believe to have this mentality. Among starters it MIGHT be a couple lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
TVD threw the ball like 41 times last game. this kid has been looking elsewhere the entire process. We had lashlee and couldn't land stud receivers. the issue is not gattis in my opinion but I admit I have no idea what it is.
We need(ed) to be in on OOS guys earlier since the local WR diva thing isn't going away anytime soon. We are throwing the ball quite a bit and not sure if would have mattered anyways with Hykeem or Innis but I expected more from Gattis on the trail is all.

Advertisement
So Hykeem wanted to see our offense, yet it’s been trending to FSU (who hasn’t had a winning season in five years) since before the season even started?

All that says to me is that the kid never wanted to come here and would’ve found any excuse.

Assuming it even sticks until signing day.. see ya in the portal

So Hykeem wanted to see our offense, yet it’s been trending to FSU (who hasn’t had a winning season in five years) since before the season even started?

All that says to me is that the kid never wanted to come here and would’ve found any excuse.

Assuming it even sticks until signing day.. see ya in the portal

This should have been your first hint that it was just pretext for having no interest in Miami. Only kids that have no interest in coming say **** like this.

This should have been your first hint that it was just pretext for having no interest in Miami. Only kids that have no interest in coming say **** like this.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I never had much belief in him coming here. 😂 just find the blatant contradiction/hypocrisy to be so strange. Then again, he has seemed rather wishy-washy the entire cycle so idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back