2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s been really good.

Washington and Joseph bring the speed and separation the team sorely needs.

I couldn’t give less of a f*ck about an overrated kid like H. Williams
We’ve been saying that about every highly ranked kid who didn’t sign with us in forever and we have a receiver room full of bums. Innis and Keem, two studs in our backyard we should have better shots at landing them with this staff built on recruiting. There is still plenty of time, I just wish we had an alpha WR1 in the boat.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We’ve been saying that about every highly ranked kid who didn’t sign with us in forever and we have a receiver room full of bums. Innis and Keem, two studs in our backyard we should have better shots at landing them with this staff built on recruiting. There is still plenty of time, I just wish we had an alpha WR1 in the boat.

It’s not a room full of bums though.

This isn’t Coker’s WR room that had Monroe catching passes.

Advertisement
He's not as complete a WR as some thing. He's good, but not 5 star immediate impact guy. He's got a lot left to learn if he was having issues in HS getting jammed off the press.
He’s got all the tools, but like you said he has a lot left to learn. Don’t think he should even be mentioned in the same league as guys like ****ey or Inniss at this stage

Advertisement
No way in **** Gattis is calling 59 pass plays. We wont know until probably A&M what the true offense is. If Gattis is running the same things from Michigan then I see TVD numbers dropping drastically. Last year was a pass happy offense, unfortunately I feel like we are going to be more Big 10....run run run type.

Hope I am wrong though.
I don’t agree. Mallory can get down field as a tight end. George and Both smiths can make plays. It would be silly to not have balance and use TVD and the speed on the outside. And we only have 3 true running backs ( Rooster has been hurt ) so run run run may not be the best option. I do think we will run plenty, but it would be silly not to get the ball outside. Restrepo is a good security blanket for TVD also.

Innis would be the best WR Miami has had since AR and probably better the minute he signs. Dude is special
No way that’s true.
Innis is a special talent no doubt.
But people have really bad memories. AR had it all and was scratching the surface of his potential.
He was ballin despite Dugans and Malik and an anemic offense with cmr.
Saban did his best to get him on the team and he was actually on his way there if it wasn’t for a great recruiter like cmr.
I believe his ceiling was higher than innis.

Last edited:
No way that’s true.
But people have really bad memories. AR had it all and was scratching the surface of his potential.
Saban did his best to get him on the team and he was actually in his way there if it wasn’t for a grey recruiter like cmr.
I still remember seeing AR live against Duke when he took a short pass for a long gain.

Guy looked like an Olympic hurdler with those unreal strides. Amazing athlete.

Advertisement
No way that’s true.
Saban did his best to get him on the team and he was actually in his way there if it wasn’t for a grey recruiter like cmr.
If healthy, he would have been a high first rounder, kid had special talent. Easily the most talented player we've had in many, many years.

Advertisement
No way that’s true.
Saban did his best to get him on the team and he was actually on his way there if it wasn’t for a great recruiter like cmr.
I agree but I think you missed what he said

******* pathetic WR recruiting at this point. Fire up the **** NIL!
1663240155806.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back