2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Welp, possible win-win for Cane's fans. Any recruit must say to themselves " Jesus H, this team had to do all that just to win against this LSU team!?" And Noles win.. setting up a better rivalry showdown (and *** whooping for fswho) later in the season.

Advertisement
Ehhh, neither you or I know that for certain either way. That's why I said "possible win-win." #GoCanes
Bro I am around recruits all the time, if they are interested in a team and have an offer and its one of their top 3,4, 5, etc. They will be happy they won and they will say they beat an sec team, LSU won the championship 3 years ago, they dont look at it deeply like you and me.. they talk to the coaches daily on these teams, they like them and root for them, especially if they are truly wide open.. Guarantee FSU corches were contacting recruits after the game..

Bro I am around recruits all the time, if they are interested in a team and have an offer and its one of their top 3,4, 5, etc. They will be happy they won and they will say they beat an sec team, LSU won the championship 3 years ago, they dont look at it deeply like you and me.. they talk to the coaches daily on these teams, they like them and root for them, especially if they are truly wide open.. Guarantee FSU corches were contacting recruits after the game..
Offense looked better fit for a WR than last year did for them. Kids saw a big stage and a win they ain’t lookin too deep yet its game one

Advertisement
Lol let him go he'll be happen with catching passes from a QB that averages under 150 yards passing per game. Won't be a factor against us
He can be the next: (FSU All Time Recruits)

Honorable Mentions:
Da'Vante Phillips
Kenny Shaw
Keith Gavin
Corey Surrency
Rashad Greene
Kenny O'Neal
Marvin Bracy

It's amazing how little success they had at WR. (NFL STATS)
-1 First Team All Pro ever (Fred Biletnikoff '63)
-5 Pro Bowlers ever... (Fred Biletnikoff '63, Anquan Boldin '03, Javon Walker '02, Laveranues Coles '00, Ron Sellers '69)
-4 players with more than 4 years as starter in NFL (Anquan Boldin '03, Fred Biletnikoff '63, Laveranues Coles '00, Jessie Hester '85)
-4 players with 10 or more years in NFL (Anquan Boldin '03, Fred Biletnikoff '63, Laveranues Coles '00, Jessie Hester '85)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back