2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a rhetorical question, you don't think I know what he is referring to?
Brain Games Marsaimartin GIF by National Geographic Channel

Advertisement
He hasn't committed in the time frame CIS allotted for him.
He can commit whenever he wants. But the fact remains the same..this time last year..he was labeled a lock and a class ambassador. I never said he wasnt coming. But again, this didnt pan out like we all thought and anyone who says otherwise is playing Monday Morning QB.

How is Bain acting funny??....
I wouldn’t necessarily agree that he’s “acting funny,” but he has publicly been very high on Bama. Even named them his leader not long ago.

I definitely wouldn’t consider him a lock as some do. believe he still ends up at Miami, but think the staff is certainly having to fight much harder to land him than most thought.

I wouldn’t necessarily agree that he’s “acting funny,” but he has publicly been very high on Bama. Even named them his leader not long ago.

I definitely wouldn’t consider him a lock as some do. believe he still ends up at Miami, but think the staff is certainly having to fight much harder to land him than most thought.
Absolutely not....

People took "acting funny" and ran with it. lol. What I was trying to say was if you had made a list of our top 30 prospects this time last year and asked which 2-3 guys do we think are going to jump onboard immediately..Most would have said Bain and Hykeem Williams. Most didnt think Bain would draw it out this long and definitely didnt think Hykeem would be lukewarm on us according to many insiders. Both could still be Canes, but the journey to get to that point didnt pan out like we thought.

Advertisement
He can commit whenever he wants. But the fact remains the same..this time last year..he was labeled a lock and a class ambassador. I never said he wasnt coming. But again, this didnt pan out like we all thought and anyone who says otherwise is playing Monday Morning QB.
He's a Legacy....with an older brother on staff as a GA......Everyone needs to relax....Mario ain't Golden or Diaz....

Yup an Iowa was a tough out then.

They got Abdul Hodge (BA), Benny Sapp(BA), Brad Banks (Glades Central), my boy Darius Butler (Plantation), Aramis Haralson (STA) Joe Walker (BA)

Iowa went to win alot of games with these Broward kids too.
Yup.
I'm friends with Aramis and Joe.
Iowa was cleaning up back then.

He's a Legacy....with an older brother on staff as a GA......Everyone needs to relax....Mario ain't Golden or Diaz....
I absolutely think he commits to UM when its all said and done. And I was one of those posters who thought Bain was not at the level of Wayne and Wilson but boy did he ever prove me wrong on Friday night. Wow.. What a statement performance..Bain to go with Wayne and potentially Wilson and/or Mbemba is very exciting. And who knows, maybe Harbor too if he decides to OV. Sky is the limit.

Advertisement
Crazy Ferentz was still there during all that. Gotta he the longest tenured coach rn
Yea im shocked he got a way from s.fla a bit....Because there definately meat on bones for him to gather skill guys from down here.

Since 2017 i think theyve landed only 2 south florida kids

I absolutely think he commits to UM when its all said and done. And I was one of those posters who thought Bain was not at the level of Wayne and Wilson but boy did he ever prove me wrong on Friday night. Wow.. What a statement performance..Bain to go with Wayne and potentially Wilson and/or Mbemba is very exciting. And who knows, maybe Harbor too if he decides to OV. Sky is the limit.
This kids upside is completely through the roof. It's scary what Greentree would look like with him and Nyjalik.

Advertisement
Yup an Iowa was a tough out then.

They got Abdul Hodge (BA), Benny Sapp(BA), Brad Banks (Glades Central), my boy Darius Butler (Plantation), Aramis Haralson (STA) Joe Walker (BA)

Iowa went to win alot of games with these Broward kids too.
Brad banks was my favorite player when I was a kid, him and Fred russell were a great duo

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back