2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGA also just missed out on a huge WR target with the Evans kid committing to OU yesterday. Even if this kid commits to FSU next month, the $$$ that he will be offered from TAMU/UGA come Nov/Dec plus FSU likely underwhelming again on the field makes it extremely hard for me to believe he will sign with them. JMO.

Advertisement
UGA also just missed out on a huge WR target with the Evans kid committing to OU yesterday. Even if this kid commits to FSU next month, the $$$ that he will be offered from TAMU/UGA come Nov/Dec plus FSU likely underwhelming again on the field makes it extremely hard for me to believe he will sign with them. JMO.
His teeammat elast year with our lb room terrible and fsu terrible ..easily committed to fsu over us. These kids are unique in Broward. They would go ANYWHERE....when i was in high school at one point Broward kids had a pipeline to Iowa of all schools..sh*t different.

Advertisement
His teeammat elast year with our lb room terrible and fsu terrible ..easily committed to fsu over us. These kids are unique in Broward. They would go ANYWHERE....when i was in high school at one point Broward kids had a pipeline to Iowa of all schools..sh*t different.
You know how it goes. You go where you’re wanted. Schools like Iowa would get a lot P5 prospects but they wouldn’t be the top prospects for the Big 3. When you get enough of them you have a lil influence with their peers to get a steal. Look at Kayvon Webster going to USF back in the day. That was a big steal for them.

I remember that Iowa pipeline.
They got my dawg George Lewis out of Dillard. They got Fred Barr and Colin Cole out of South Plant.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember that Iowa pipeline.
They got my dawg George Lewis out of Dillard. They got Fred Barr and Colin Cole out of South Plant.
Yup an Iowa was a tough out then.

They got Abdul Hodge (BA), Benny Sapp(BA), Brad Banks (Glades Central), my boy Darius Butler (Plantation), Aramis Haralson (STA) Joe Walker (BA)

Iowa went to win alot of games with these Broward kids too.

Last edited:
How is Bain acting funny??....
martin scorsese goodfellas GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back