2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year Will Rogers of Mississippi St. went 46/59 408 yards & 3 TD's.

I think it's safe to say TVD is just as good or better than Will.
No way in **** Gattis is calling 59 pass plays. We wont know until probably A&M what the true offense is. If Gattis is running the same things from Michigan then I see TVD numbers dropping drastically. Last year was a pass happy offense, unfortunately I feel like we are going to be more Big 10....run run run type.

Hope I am wrong though.

Advertisement
No way in **** Gattis is calling 59 pass plays. We wont know until probably A&M what the true offense is. If Gattis is running the same things from Michigan then I see TVD numbers dropping drastically. Last year was a pass happy offense, unfortunately I feel like we are going to be more Big 10....run run run type.

Hope I am wrong though.
Apparently Michigan's offense in fall camp is looking good. That is coming from a homer I know though. He did claim that Harbaugh 100% clipped Gattis' wings there and that the two were constantly at odds but it was professional.

Hope I am wrong though.
Why do people keep comparing Mich. offense to ours. He had a terrible QB there. Now he has an Elite QB.

Advertisement
well see if it was more he or harbaugh that ran the show there

It was Harbaugh… got a buddy whose a huge Michigan fan and that’s what was discussed a lot about Mich fans… they expected a Bama type offense when he got there.

Also Harbaugh the “qb whisperer “ hasn’t been able to develop one there yet

Advertisement
I’m never one to ***** about info brought to the board… but the look at me posts like this are worse than any inaccurate info.
I don’t mean it that way. In fact, this will be the last thing I post. Before, I was adamant that he wouldn’t come here from the way he talks. But, I was told today that he is at the campus a ton. More than people know. So, at this point…I don’t even know anymore. Before, I learned from a good source that he was going somewhere else. But, his smoke screen is so cloudy that, I can’t even count us out anymore.

I don’t mean it that way. In fact, this will be the last thing I post. Before, I was adamant that he wouldn’t come here from the way he talks. But, I was told today that he is at the campus a ton. More than people know. So, at this point…I don’t even know anymore. Before, I learned from a good source that he was going somewhere else. But, his smoke screen is so cloudy that, I can’t even count us out anymore.
Now this is an eloquent insider post brother.

Advertisement
Here comes 100 more pages.

Cribby said this months ago bro

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back