2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If buddy goes to fsu…
1659370079263.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right. We gotta prove it. We’ve sucked forever. Some other bull**** while he goes to a team that can’t win 6 games in forever.
Haven’t had a winning season in 4 years and haven’t won more than 7 games since 2016. If we have to prove it then wtf do you call that? Norvell hasn’t had a WR with more than 400 yards since he went to Trailerhassee. It’s all bull****

Anyone saying *** these kids is a clown. Straight up, a clown. You aren't them and sometimes, those kids you're on the clown trip about end up signing here.

Best example of that I've seen in recruiting was Sam Bruce. He visited everywhere, people here called him all kinds of stuff. All he was doing was waiting on the green light and he jumped on board. Clown trippers did an about face and cheered his decision. I'll never forget that *** face Franchise looking gooey as a m'fer with all that egg on his face when he picked us.

You might not like how recruits handle things, but you don't have to. What you know is only a tiny slice of the real truth of their recruitment, but many act like they know everything. Those of us who've played at this level, it's tough to like {maybe trust is a better word) the fans. There's some real good people, don't get me wrong on that, but everyone is viewed as a potential snake in the grass. They turn on you in a second and that's not your fault, you want to be a star and do your best.
Lmao.

I'm curious other than bag money why a WR would consider the seminholes or gayturds when the can't recruit anyone to get the the ball

There’s a guy, currently committed to a smaller school, who they are quietly recruiting along with a few others in the B10. I think he’s legit. FSU has a pretty good chance with him.

These kids grew up when we were barely average. They didn't grow up Hurricane fans - they grew up in an age when we lost to FIU. We're in the process of rectifying those issues... no need to sht on these kids who don't have your perspectives.
FSU was 5-7 and UF was 6-7 last year. FSU has a 4 straight losing season streak going and no elite QBs.

I have zero concern at WR. We have 2 good ones on board. Landing one more and were in a great position. Getting 4 and it's just gravy.

I have the long game approach. Missing on top local WRs this year would be disappointing, but Mario doesn't have long relationships with these young men. I'm looking at the 2024 and 2025 classes. Getting to championship level is going to take time. We know Mario can recruit. The long term relationships just need to be built.

We have some really good young receivers on the roster right now. We just haven't seen them yet. They haven't played much, but they will emerge. Most of the incoming WR recruits will be stacked with a few exceptions. So, we won't likely see them for 2 years after they enroll.

So, my point is missing on some WRs in the 2023 class isn't what we want, but wouldn't be that big of deal. It just means the 5-star 2024 WRs will see the field sooner.

Advertisement
There’s a guy, currently committed to a smaller school, who they are quietly recruiting along with a few others in the B10. I think he’s legit. FSU has a pretty good chance with him.
We already have the best QB room in the state and one of the best in the country. Our offensive line is the best in the state and will be one of the best nationally in 2 years. The WRs will follow.

I don't give **** who they get!!! They're about to be curb stomped for the next 5 years and maybe a decade.

**** these SFL divas, get me Lemon or Branch when they decommit and keep going hard for the ****ey flip.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back